Thank you for your many years of support. We want to share the news with you that after much consideration, will cease operations in its present format on October 15th. We appreciate your meaningful contributions over the years.
Back to Home

Active Questions

Passing wind goes out then up my vagina
Sex & Intimacy / 1:19 PM - Wednesday September 17, 2008

Passing wind goes out then up my vagina

I have searched the net and have never fuond anything like my condition and it's really bothering me.

When I pass wind, the wind goes up my vagina.

This is uncomfortable, makes me feel like I am getting old, decrepid, and I have not had a boyfriend for 2/3 years because of this problem.

Air goes up there with just about every fart and sometimes it even comes out later!! So far- it's not been heard.

The Dr said its just my anatomy and nothing to worry about. I do pelvic floor and nothing helps.

Has anyone ever heard of this ?

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Political / Government

Read more about the Rating System

You have not had a boyfriend becouse of it? Come on.....
I can not think of a man who does not love farts! This should attract men by the dozens!!

- Response by seasons4, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Financial / Banking

Rating Received:

have you tried lifting your leg so the fart will expel to the side?

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

Community Rating: Community Star

Since when do men run from farting?

- Response by livestolaugh, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Managerial

Rating Received:

I think it's called "Roseyitis"... the only other symptom to look out for is talking out your ass....


- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

Rating Received:

Your doctor copped out. It's very common. Relax and enjoy life.

- Response by agesago, A Cool Mom, Female, 56-65, Transportation

Rating Received:

YES!!! My X girlfriend did the same thing. And I can't find another lady that has that 'problem"! But I'm still looking..... Write back, and I'll tell you how we dealt with this. It's a very easy "fix". I just don't want to post this for everyone to read. Romeo

- Response by romeo714, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

I'm going to guess that your doctor was a man. For some reason alot of male docs, even gynecologists, don't think issues that impact quality of life are a problem....theirs is VERY egocentric thinking. If that other gal can't solve your problem then ask for a referral to a female doctor that specializes in urinary/bowel/gynecolog ical issues. What sometimes happens through child birth is that the pelvic floor and surrounding support structures suffer trauma. The uterus can drop and tilt, rectoceles (which are soft, ballooning pockets of tissue) can form on the vagina side or rectum side of the wall seperating the two. Child birth can open the birth canal and damage the pelvic floor in such a way that the space between the vaginal opening and the anus is shortened and the floor is tilted as well. That could be what is resulting in the gas moving up into your vagina. The things I described can be repaired surgically.

- Response by joybird, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Therapist

Rating Received:

I have the same problem, and been to the gyncologist, they dont seem to help. I think I had big tear at the bottom end of the front passage which as i believe needs a few stitches. The doctor disagree and I am suffering in silence.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, London

Rating Received:

You should be in the Guiness Book of world weirdness.

Try using a butt-plug?

- Response by joeblow1234, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Whitehorse, Artist / Musician / Writer

Rating Received:

Try gas X! This should stop the farting! lol ;)

- Response by louisiana70, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Consulting

Rating Received: