How soon do you call a girl after sleeping over?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:13 PM - Sunday September 14, 2008

Need a guys opinion here...
I finally stayed overnight with the incredible guy on Thursday. It seemed we had a really great time ;)
So tell me guys: how long do you wait to call a girl after you've spent the night with her? And why do you wait as many days as you answered?
This was not a one night stand.. we've known each other for a year

- Asked by figuringitout, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I phone her the very next morning for more sex...:)

A man might "wait", as you call it, until he has his next plan for getting together with you.
Today being Sunday, it's a bit overdue.
How soon do you WANT to hear from him, and why?
My advice is to talk things out before you say goodbye from a meetup, and have an idea of when to expect each other's next call.
My new interest and I had our first sleepover Friday night, and we spent almost all of yesterday together-- driving. When we got home, I told her my plans for the next couple of days, and said that I'd call on Monday. She gets her time, I get mine. Easy.

It depends on what the situation is.
Some, were we were friends with benefits and we hooked up when every once in a while when we felt like to having sex.
If I like a girl alot, I may give her a couple of days and we get back together again.
Right now it seems it was a one night stand if you have not spent the night with him b4.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

I brought a girl home. It's been four days and I can't bring my self to call her. She's way too attractive for me - I'm insecure. I don't want to go from that level of intimacy to being shot down. Wow... That's pretty unreasonable, now that I'm reading it back to myself.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Chicago

I'm in the opposite boat. I brought a gal home. It's been four days and I can't bring my self to call her. I don't even think she wants to hear from me. I think she's probably embarassed about the whole thing. She's way too pretty for me. Plus, I don't want to go from that level of intimacy to rejection. Wow... That's pretty unreasonable, now that I read it back to myself.

I would call the next day

- Response by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55