Scalp Darkener
Diet & Health / 7:20 AM - Monday September 08, 2008

Scalp Darkener

I started wearing a hat a while ago and now my scalp in the areas where my hair is thin is becoming very light. Is there any product out there that is safe and can darken my scalp, similar to self tanning products. Not those cosmetics stuff for hair loss, but just to darken the scalp?

What would be wrong with using a self tanner on your scalp? A good permanent one is made by Estee Lauder and you can get it in any fine department store, like Macy's. Get the DARK face tanner. It is about $18 for a fairly good size pump bottle. It goes a long way because you only need a small amount and it turns from a white cream to the tan skinned after about two hours. Once done, it lasts a long time. I use it on my face and apply it about three times per week to stay tanned all the time. It is a healthy (no orange look) type color.

I dont think it is the hat, but have you been massaging it lately?

Try that Ron Popiel 'Spray-On Hair'...works on the infomercial..