Tubular breasts
Sex & Intimacy / 10:28 AM - Wednesday September 03, 2008

tubular breasts

I'm 20 and have what is called tubular breasts. If you don't know what this looks like, google it and you will find some pictures. But basically my breasts hang like tubes off my chest, they are not filled out. They can be corrected with implants and I've been wanting that done for years. It must be genetic because I have a cousin my same age who also had them, but she had hers corrected at age 15 since my uncle allowed it. My parents are against any type of cosmetic procedures and would not allow it, so I began to save up. I have most of it now and can finance the rest. I've been noticing that generally on this board a lot of the men are against implants and say they prefer natural breasts. But what if they're abnormally shaped and look more like limp dicks than breasts? A lot of girls get all insecure about having small breasts or being flat chested, and I would love to have that problem instead of the one I have. My issue isn't over size but shape and I'd rather be totally flat than look the way I do. My cousin looks totally normal now with her implants. She's a 34C and they look amazingly natural, and rounded like breasts are supposed to be. This summer we went to the beach and she was able to wear cute swimsuit tops that I have a hard time fitting into. I have a hard time fitting into most bras too and have yet to find one that really fits me well. There are no manufacturers that make bras to fit tube shaped breasts.

I've had 2 somewhat serious bfs, but I didn't get physical with either of them because I was afraid of their reaction to my breasts. I feel like I need to proceed with the surgery because my feelings about my breasts are affecting my ability to proceed with the physical aspect of relationships. That and I can barely stand the sight of myself when I look in the mirror. So my question is for the implant naysayers, particularly the men. You say natural breasts are preferable, but are abnormally shaped tubular breasts preferable to implanted breasts with a normal shape? I remember reading on here recently something about how a man was so turned off after seeing his girlfriend's tubular breasts that he couldn't sustain his erection and he couldn't bring himself to touch her breasts at all. Would this be a typical response?

I am very against cosmetic surgery, but in my opinion, this is not cosmetic. Please don't take this the wrong way, but you have a mild deformity. Any man who doesn't understand why you would want this done, is mean and insensitive. I can imagine that it's almost impossible for you to wear a bathing suit and certain clothes, so it affects your life.

Forget what everyone says and do what makes you feel comfortable.

Congrats on saving up the dough. I wish you health and happiness.

I believe most men would have a reaction similar to the one you describe.

I'm probably a very rare breed here, but I'd accept them. I love any feature about a woman that is different. I would treat those breasts like any other, and find a way to make you comfortable with them. In your case, however, I would support your decision (reluctantly) to get implants. You have a condition that is potentially damaging to your self-esteem, so in this case, I would be okay with it. But, for those women that just want to be bigger, or believe they have "mosquito-sized" breasts that most men would actually enjoy, I'm not for it at all. Too much trouble, money, and pain for no reason, really.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

I had the same situation as you - I didn't always have tubular breasts, but I lost a lot of weight after high school and my breast dropped to a size A and became tubular. I went through all the same problems as you - bras, swimsuits, dresses, sweaters - nothing looked right. I was very happy with the rest of my body, but I was extremely insecure about my breasts. I was in physical relationships, but I hated taking my bra off and having my boyfriend touch my breasts. I did a lot of research and decided to have breast augmentation. I am now a 34C and I love my breasts. My boyfriend said they don't feel very different from real breasts and they look fabulous. I feel confident in swimsuits and dresses and most people that didn't know me prior to the surgery have no idea that my breasts aren't real. There are probably some guys out there that aren't in favor of implants, but I haven't met any yet. They have come a long way in cosmetic surgery and if you get the right amount and the right type of implants they will look and feel very close to natural. Make sure you don't have false expectations though - the breats will not be real and there will be some evidence of that even with the best surgeon in the world. You can feel the implants in some areas where my skin was very thin and stretched to fit the implant. Do a lot of research and have a consultation with a Board Certified surgeon. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

- Response by kelleigh16, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I have to wonder if most base their opinions on implants based on the butcher jobs they see in porns done by back alley doctors. I had the opportunity to feel a pair that were done by a good doctor in Ames Iowa. I didn't ask why she had gotten them done. Her results were spectacular! The shape was perfect and the size was modest, I think they were a very full B, which happens to be my favorite size as they tend to hold a shape that I favor. They felt just a bit firmer than real and if she had not of told me they were "done" I don't think I would have noticed as there was no scarring or wrinkles when they hung in any direction.
I enjoyed them.... I think that it is a very personal choice that you need to make for yourself. It is interesting that so many are so against implants. The same people that are against them will readily get braces, color their hair and have it removed from places they don't want it. Shop for the perfect fitting jeans and wear make up to enhance beauty.
I hope you don’t feel that you have to do this procedure to feel attractive because I’m sure you are quite beautiful just as you are and there are many men very accepting and appreciative of the figure you now have. Focus on becoming comfortable with yourself and loving yourself and your confidence will shine through.
My point is be comfortable with yourself regardless of the choice you make. :-)

- Response by str8rebel, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Technical

You get those implants for yourself. Don't listen to what other people tell you, their opinions should not matter. It's your body image that's important.

Good luck, I hope you can have your surgery soon!

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

I think you should get implants. Because the way your breasts look is affecting your life adversely.

- Response by hu32700, A Rebel, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

I never heard of tubular breasts before so I read some about it on the web and looked at some photos. I have known girls who have had this now that I know what it is and it never stopped me from having sex with them so you may be over reacting.

Most guys I have talked to would not have any problem with your tubular breasts. Everyone is different, no? As far as implants go, my last girlfriend had them, and they were great. I been with woman with the older style (little hard) and the newer style, and loved them both. So, bottom line is that you need to do what makes you happy. Don't do it for men, cause many, many men would love to play with your tubular boobs.

- Response by weehead, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65

Girl fuck what the men say....you do this for yourself. You need to feel good about yourself and if thats what does it then thats what does it. You will find a man that will love you no matter what and if they have anything derrogatory to say about you or your decision...then its no man you need in your life.

- Response by cameronu, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Dallas, Administrative

THAT is the reason why cosmetic surgery was invented - well actually, it was invented during early war times to fix war injuries and deformations.

I am personally against cosmetic procedures, that fix something that wasn't broken or abnormal. In your case, I say go for it! Feel good about you. Don't worry about the greedy women/girls who get it done for the WRONG reason.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Retired

I don't think there is anything sexy in the breast catagory than tubular shaped ones. I would love to get to know you & help you feel better about them & yourself. If a guy can't love you with them, he is a jerk. Feel fre to contact me to talk further. You deserve to be treated like the princess you are. Take care.

- Response by atruegentleman, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

I've got tubular boobs. I don't like the look of them without a padded bra or anything (from a fashion perspective). When it comes to sex however, they are brilliant... a guy can fit a whole one in his mouth! They bloody love it. x

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

I Love tubular breasts and wish I could find a girlfreind that had them so I could get real involved fulfilling my fantasies about them. Keep what you have, if a guy shows up that likes them then you get to stay natural and give him something different. dpp4294 at yahoo

- Response by dpp4294, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Houston, Self-Employed

I love tubular Breasts!! I wish I had a girlfreind that had them.. Just keep what you have, one day a guy will come along and wont stop kissing them and then you are good to go!! dpp4294yahoo