It's not cheating with the hand
Sex & Intimacy / 9:17 AM - Monday August 25, 2008

it's not cheating with the hand

Do you consider a hand job cheating?

I don't think it's cheating at all, as long as it's only a handjob.

I think it might be inconsiderate, like changing the channel when your girlfriend is watching TV without asking first.

- Asked by vilence, A Life of the Party, Male, 26-28, Student

no

- Response by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

That would mean the reverse is true also then, and you wouldn't mind another man fingering your girl? It's only fingering...

- Response by str8rebel, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Technical

I think even a kiss or sensual touch is cheating, let alone a hand job, thats almost as bad as sex itself, IMO.

- Response by ilovehim92, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Student

no not if your doing it your self and not with anuther women..

- Response by lynn65, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

Yes - I do consider it cheating. Any type of intimacy with another person is cheating in my book.

- Response by beebeegirl, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

I think most females might but it feels so good having a girl pull on your dick that it is pretty hard to resist

So..if your girlfriend goes out and gives a guy a hand job..its not cheating??.lol.You are really funny!!

- Response by springishere, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

I think I wouldn't want a guy fingering my wife and calling that nothing, so I am sure she wouldn't think me getting jacked off would be ok either!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

not if you're doing it yourself...to yourself.

- Response by srcomer, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Charlotte, Home Maker

would you get a hand job from someone other than your girlfriend while she was watching? if not? that is cheating. playing your cock anywhere but where it should be is cheating.

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

Whether any type of sexual contact is "cheating" primary depends on the understanding or arrangement between husband & wife/ GF & BF. If the marriage or relationship is "open" with one or both parties allowed to have sex or sexual contact with others, then NO, it would not be cheating. The arrangement between partners would include permission to have sexual contact with others.

However, it's safe to say that most marriage is 'forsaking all others', and relationships, monogamous. In these types of relationships the answer is YES, any type of sexual contact without the partner's knowledge and consent is cheating.

Bottom line, if your partner doesn't know about it, would object to it, and would be hurt finding out about it, it's cheating. Nice try though.

- Response by sugarlump, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

Are you for real? If you wouldn't do it in front of her then you shouldn't be doing it.

- Response by ajeepgirl67, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

Ya, you and Billy Clinton!

- Response by stringjammer, A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Chicago, Self-Employed