Thank you for your many years of support. We want to share the news with you that after much consideration, will cease operations in its present format on October 15th. We appreciate your meaningful contributions over the years.
Back to Home

Active Questions

Father's Rights Attorney needed.
Family & Parenting / 4:48 PM - Friday August 15, 2008

Father's Rights Attorney needed.

Does anyone know a Father's Rights attorney licensed to practice in Illinois, who could file a motion pro bono or offer help pro bono??

Please don't answer unless you have someone who could help in mind, along with contact info. This is an immediate need scenario.

- Asked by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

Read more about the Rating System

Unfortunately I don't know of someone in Illinois but I know of an attorney in PA who is an advocate for Father's Rights in addition to being a member of a national organization. He's done pro bono work in the past and I imagine his resources are extensive enough for him to recommend someone. His name is Eric J. Cox from Plymouth Meeting, PA.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

Jeffrey Leving.. He's out of Chicago and did the Gonzalez thing with the kid in Miami that returned to Cuba.

Don't know about the pro bono but he's a big cheese when it comes to father's rights.

The Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd. Attorneys at Law | 19 S. LaSalle Street Suite 450 Chicago IL 60603 | (312) 807-3990

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

Rating Received:

Community Rating: Community Star

How do you expect me to not answer your post even if I don't have an answer?
I love answering your posts.

I hope you get the right answer...

Gotta right jerk for me?
lol )

- Response by wendyshoefitz123, A Player, Female, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

I'm not sure, but this site might be able to help..

http://www. default.asp

- Response by honey1306, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Denver, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

Google Prairie State Legal Services. I believe they have several offices based in Illinois. Legal aid is based on income, therefore, free for many. Good luck!

- Response by birdland, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

Our lawyer(who got us custody of my stepdaughter) told me to have you try this website, he said they don't do pro-bono, but they will work with you on payments...http://www.d ads s.html(minus the space of course).

- Response by screambeams, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

Rating Received:

start calling the county, social services, family courts and whoever you can with any piece of information

i know it aint a great answer... but mainly i just wanna wish you good luck.... i found that patience is truly what helps win these battles, more patience than anyone could deal with.... you dont wanna rush into anything... patience brother.... good luck!!!

- Response by chavis, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, San Jose, Internet / New Media

Rating Received:

oh man. sorry, i do not know of any attorney who does pro bono. i wish i did as i am back in court with my ex next week.

hugs, i will keep you in my prayers.

- Response by luckycowgirl, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Celebrity

Rating Received: