My ex had a huge dick. Like po ...
Sex & Intimacy / 4:14 AM - Tuesday August 12, 2008

My ex had a huge dick. Like porn star big. I always thought I was doomed in future relationships bec

My ex had a huge dick. Like porn star big. I always thought I was doomed in future relationships because a guy would have a lot to measure up too (pun kinda intended). But, my new guy is only average, and sex with him feels just as good. I'm thinking this size thing is blown out of proportion (my choice of words is interesting tonight). What do you ladies think?

way out of proportion, my guy is kida small, but sex with him is the best i have ever had.

- Response by dreamerinwi, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

As I always say, size do not really matter at least to me, (Iam not saying my hubby is small, blushes, lol) its the motion of the sea thats impt not the size of the ship...winks...

- Response by asianlovely13, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, London, Managerial

personally i dont like it huge. Average is good for me. My current bf has a enormous dick and i dont like it at all. Of course i would tell him that lol

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

Like a T-shirt I had many years ago said...
It's not the size of the ship,
It's the motion of the ocean.

- Response by life1anew, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Minneapolis, Who Cares?

Honestly? My ex had a huge dick too, and it scared the living shit outta me! How the hell was I suppose to fit all that into my mouth, much less into my vajayjay? When dicks are too big they hurt too, and I don't know how I could please my man if he didn't get a "complete" sensation, if you know what I mean.
My man's dick is perfect. It's not HUGE, but I know just what to do with it...

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, San Francisco, Construction

Back atcha! My ex has gigantic tits but my wife's are just average, however they are gorgeous and perky and satisfy me completely. Those giants were something to behold - 32 DDD - but substance is more important.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Financial / Banking

Odd choice of words indeed.
Honey your ex still has a huge dick!

Best sex partner of my life (so far) owned the smallest cock I've ever had. I've only had 2 large ones and they both were uncomfortable and the guys were so hung up (no pun intended!) on themselves because of their large dick. Average is best for me, technique is everything.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Im a male but you stay with him your vagina will adjust anyways, its jsut the sluts who have this problem, cause they keep screwing different sizes and the vagina does not have time to adjust to just one penis size. Make any sense? somehtin I tought would be one of the factors

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45