Fuck buddy........?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:43 AM - Tuesday August 05, 2008

fuck buddy........?

ok so ive had the same fuck buddy for over a year and about a week ago he said he didnt feel right about fucking me anymore.and that it wasnt fair for us to do this anymore...and i was cool with it because its been fukin with my head..i got emotionally attached to him....well i told him that i liked him for more than just sex and he said he wasnt into getting in a relationship..he doesnt like them..but it would be cool if we could just hangout and be just friends....and i was upset at first but told him i was ok with it...and tonight we hungout for the first time after he said that...i was thinking ok so we're just gonna hangout like friends and watch a movie..right..well before i went over there we were txting eachother and he asked me to bring condoms...i said i thought we werent going to have any kind of sex and just be friends..he said "well you never know"..i said " well im not going to have sex with you cuz i know you dont feel right about it. i just want to hangout as friends"..he agreed and i went over there..half-way through the movie he grabbed me and started kissing me and well i got in the moment and kissed back and he got on top of me and we dry humped for like ever!... i could tell he wanted it bad.....im confused on wut this guys intentions are!..and its fukin with my head alot!!!!..can someone please help me out!!!?.....

- Asked by iwantitgood55, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Seattle, Other Profession

It would seem that although he is concerned about you catching feelings for him, he's not concerned enough to give up his piece of ass. His intentions are to continue getting sex from you for as long as you allow it.

You said yourself he doesn't want a relationship. Why let him continue to use you? You are young, and quite lovely if that is your pic. Go find one that wants to be with you for something more than sex. Don't sell yourself short!

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Sounds like he may have his eye on someone else if he is not feeling right about having a FB.
He probably didn't have anything to do, so he called you hoping to get laid.
I do not think there is a FB without feelings on one side or the other.
My advise would be to get out of that relationship a.s.a.p.
You can only be used if you allow it.
As long as you have this FB, you are holding yourself back from finding a real relationship.

- Response by luvableangel, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Phoenix, Other Profession

There is nothing confusing what so ever here. You guys are fuck buddies and that is that. You started to have feelings, he backed off and said that he only wanted to be friends. Very predictable. And that movie night was just a booty call, an open door to get back in your pants. He just wants to do with you what he has been doing for the past year which is fuck you. The frog will not transform into a prince so don't expect your fuck buddy to be your boyfriend. You can't base a relationship off of sex. And after getting it for a year with no strings attached why would he.

- Response by aplus10, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Military

Sweetie, you'd be a lot better off if you kept company with men instead of with boys. This one is emotionally juvenile. He doesn't know what he wants but he jolly well wants something, and he is emotionally immature enough to thrash aimlessly about in the vain hope that he'll accidently stumble across the right something. I think you're wasting your time and emotional energy on this one.

- Response by 2wheels, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

Aye carumba! This is the main problem with this whole FWB thing. This always happens.

You both sound like nice people. But you lack direction in the relationship department.

You really can't go back to being just friends once you've had sex more than a few times. Especially at your age. The only solution is no contact at all or pursue a normal monogamous relationship.

I vote for the latter. Because it's clear to me that you both have something.

this is simple to tell you whats going on, but you will not like it

what he wants is no strings attached sex, he wants to be able to have sex with you whenever, but he does not have "love" feelings for you and never will(otherwise he would already be dating you), so he wants you and him to be able to have sex whenever and he doesn't want you to get attached, which one side always does,

he wants to be able to go out and fool around with other girls without you getting upset or caring, but i highly doubt he would be happy with you dating other men

he wants his cake and to eat it too, and NObody gets that

he wants no strings sex with you but doesn't want you to think relationship

thats why he said "just hang out" he is trying to get you to a point that you are not romantically interested in him and then he can have the sex without all the relationship stuff

works great for him, you will constantly suffer cause you do like him and want to date him

you want to shake things up, don't have sex with him for a while and either go on other dates or make up a guy that has been hitting on you and is going to take you out,

watch his reactions to you causually talking about that, he will realize that he needs to stop having sex with you or step up and date you, but it lead to him dating other girls too, can you deal with that

either way out of this deal you will lose all the way through and in the end unless you nip it in the bud now

aloha

- Response by beautifulloser, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Executive

My guts say that he was interested in another woman, it didn't pan out, and so, back to Plan A, i.e., You.

If you can take what will be the beginnings of a roller coaster ride, have fun.

- Response by jpspencer, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Milwaukee, Medical / Dental

if that is you in the pick then you are in control of that situation and that man is typical of many that would say or do what ever it takes to have the sex with no commitment. how valuable do you think you should be

- Response by superbussell, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer