Why is he acting distant all of a sudden?
Dating / 1:39 AM - Saturday August 02, 2008

This guy and i work together and have been flirting like crazy the passed couple of months- very intense! Suddenly, he stopped. And sometimes he wouldn't talk to me, then when he did talk to me, he seemed mad. Nothing changed between us to make him like this. He now only compliments other girls and has started to say little things about other girls in his personal life. Why would he act this way all of a sudden?

Update: August 02, 2008.
hey! thanks for the responses. many of you confirmed what i thought so i appreciate your perspectives. i will post anything new that happens, if any of you care to follow up. thanks again.

maybe he thought he ws't getting anywhere with you so he is flirting with others

- Response by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

Perhaps he's found someone to flirt with outside of the work place.

- Response by drumboi2, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65

Sounds like he's lost interest in you. Happens. Move on. Maybe that will make him interested in you again.

- Response by lars1000, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

guys tend to run if they know a girl likes them..maybe he got scarred that you might want a relationship...or maybe he was flirting with you cuz he likes you and wanted a realationship and he got the thought that maybe you wouldnt so he doesnt feel right flirting with you...if i were you i would ask him if he was ok ha might have somthing going on in his life that he needs to talk about..

- Response by iwantitgood55, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Seattle, Other Profession

maybe because he figures after a couple of months, nothing has happened between you two, he moved on.

- Response by twobinspired4u, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

he may have broken up with his girlfriend and now he's down in the dumps about that.

hmmm? ironic you should ask this... the same thing happened to me years ago with a girl I had met and had started to fall in love with at work. One day I come in and angrily she says " don't even talk to me!" and I thought what! what the hell's going on? To make a long story short... eventually she did talk to me again but was never the same towards me. Eventually what ever we started to have faded and I was heartbroken. I suspect what happened was what's called "hating". Someone probably told her some lie about me and she was naive enough to believe it, so thinking back they ruined what would have been happiness for me. Anyways... tis life.

- Response by deplou122, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Miami, Law Enforcement