How to make my girl's toes curl with pleasure?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:18 PM - Saturday June 14, 2008

My girl is coming over tonight, and I want to do something really special for her in bed. I want to make her toes curl with pleasure. Any suggestions? Ladies, what does it for *you*?

- Asked by A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Washington, DC, Self-Employed

I like biting my putts. There was only one knows how to do it the way I want MOUAHHHHHH. That was 2 years ago and when I remember it GOD.
That is with the teeth and without pain, no tongue, no saliva or licking. Move from there to the lower back and then up to the upper back and then down again to the putt.
Its great if the guy know how to do it the right way.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, New York

VISA card with a $5,000 credit?

- Response by stargazr39, A Guy Critical, Female, Who Cares?, Seattle, Political / Government

Give her a full body massage with flavored body foam..then lick it all off!!!

- Response by springishere, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

Don't just be the "energizer bunny" with one type of motion when you are making love to her. When you are inside her, start slow and sensual, then mix up the motions to some nice smooth hip rolls, then build up to some faster thrusts, then mix it up some more. It helps if you have rhythm. This type of movement gets me GOOD every time! Also vary up the sexual positions and run your hands softly all over her body. She will really like this!

- Response by vegasdreamr0406, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Las Vegas, Self-Employed

it always amazes me that couples need help to find out what drives their partners crazy.... i would think u knowing her would know better what she likes. everyday all day long we give signals that tell u who we r, its just a matter of paying attention.
smiles
gwynneth

- Response by meowbaby559, A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?, Celebrity

Take your time. Take all the time SHE wants. Make foreplay last till she BEGS for you, then wait JUST a little longer...

- Response by buffalothighs88, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Other Profession