How many straight guys have had oral sex with guy
Sex & Intimacy / 8:43 PM - Friday June 13, 2008

This one shocked the hell out of me and really through me a curve ball on dating in my 40's. Two straight guys both admitted to me that they have had been given oral sex by another guy. One of the guys gets drunk and emails me that he wants me to watch him have sex with another guy/ and the other a masculine (married) man told me he was having a massage and the guy started rubbing down there, he said he just closed his eyes and let it happen. These guys are in their 40's so its not like these days where its cool for everyone to at least try bi-sexual things. WITHOUT GIVING YOUR NAME, IF YOU DONT WANT, HOW MANY or WHAT PERCENTAGE OF YOU GUYS HAVE TRIED THIS AT LEAST ONCE.

- Asked by gracecamacho, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

No, never had oral from a guy, and I don't plan on it ever happening. However, a blow job is a blow job. I suppose if a heterosexual guy was offered a good blow job by another guy, under certain circumstances he would just close his eyes and enjoy the sensation. Of course he's not going to reciprocate.

Many many men in their 40's and beyond are open to exploring their sexuality and want to try new things-including other men--many of these are men who have been married a long time. I dont find it unusual at all. Many older women do the same and no one thinks nothing of it when they enjoy sex it other women. Its no different. My hubby and I have tried many things the last 10 years or so and yes it included sex with men and sex with women. My hubby is bi--I am not. So what? You only live once! Gentlemen who explore outside the box are open with their sexulity and not afraid of the stigmas that society places on them.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, St.Louis, Administrative

news flash...despite what they told you...they are NOT straight

- Response by winterhaven, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Alternative Medicine

NEVER!! but whatever floats your boat!!

- Response by einstein56, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

I thought about it but never tried it. I probably would if the occasion ever presented itself to me.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

we are swingers,so this may not count, but my SO is straight and tried it for a minute just to see what I get out of it. I thought that was interesting and of course it did nothing for him. Although he loves the recieving end he is still baffled by a women who loves to give head.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 46-55, Administrative

I've been approched by gay guys when I was in college. But I've never "surcome" to their advances. That was 30 years ago.

Are you sure they are not gay/bi? LOL

<--- How about trying a real man???

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

You can see my name, no prob. Dicks just don't do it for me.

Never for me. When I was an 18 or 19 year old kid I was the victim of a very physical advance by a grown man over twice my age. I reacted instinctively and he landed about six feet away. I never had any more trouble from him. My opinion has not changed in the 30 years since.

My opinion is that the "men" you're describing are not men at all. It takes character and principle to be an adult, and they don't qualify.

- Response by 2wheels, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

I've tried it, but I prefer women.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Managerial

That's a BIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

- Response by slimpicker, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Prince Rupert, Who Cares?

I'm in my 40's and have been married for 23 years. Hell yea I've been given oral pleasure by a guy. I feel it's been better, I guess guys know how to "give it" just as women know how to please each other. In no way, does this imply that one is homosexual. Homosexuality is a feeling, a life style. Two men have that same feeling as when a guy sees an attractive woman. Heterosexual men having sex with men, is just sex! If it feels good, go for it!

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Medical / Dental

I'm a gay man who through twists of circumstance have had several blow jobs from women. I can assure you that in no way makes me either straight or bi. I am in now way or manner attracted to the female of the species, but i do enjoy even a mediocre blow job (what guy doesn't?). This being true, it logically follows that a blow job from a gay man does not make a straight man gay; it just makes him very happy.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 26-28

- Response by thefubb, A Rebel, Male, 56-65

the difference between a gay man and a straight man is 3 beers or a good joint.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 56-65

Well I am an openly gay male, mid 20s, and in my experience most of the "straight" men that I have encountered that liked getting blow jobs from me, were just horny. Sure some of them may have a been a little queer but for the most part I would say they were straight. And I assure you Gracecamacho, that there are faaaaaar more men out there than will ever admit it. I have been giving blow jobs (and a whole lot more)to straight guys sinnce my fresh man year in high school all the way up until this day. I have even gone as far as to have long term relations ships with some of these men that all the way through never really admitted to being anything other than heterosexual, even though at the end of there days they wer coming to sleep in my bed.

- Response by truthbetold5, A Jock, Female, 26-28, Managerial

I tried it in college..a friend of mine who was gay begged me to let him try it on me..I prefer it with women for sure but I did enjoy the act of giving head a few times..but it is very messy..but very erotic too

- Response by robgoose40, Female, 36-45

I'm in my early 20s, it isn't at all weird for a straight guy to receive oral from another man. I had a couple of friends who when drunk actually asked me if i would, later on (after saying no) i asked about it most of them said they wanted to ask but needed some liquid courage. Since i first started coming out i started to get some requests from men that i have in good confidence that they are heterosexual, one of my neighbors' wives asked me if i could join in a threesome (so i could fuck him). For some men sex is sex, a blow-job is a blow-job, and some guys know how intense an orgasm can be form anal stimulation, it just depends on how comfortable a man is with sexuality.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Houston, Who Cares?

- Response by bi4u2, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Houston, Who Cares?

I'm a happily married guy, and I firmly believe that buddies should give each other blowjobs. Most wives/girlfriends don't like to do it as often as most guys want it (if it all), and it is way more satisfying than masturbating.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 46-55

If when you masturbate you fantasize about another man, you're gay; if it's a woman or women populating those erotic images, you're straight; if both men and women are what put lead in your pencil then you're a citizen of Bisexton. All that matters about a blow job is if it can get you off. My guess is that if it does the attending labels don't matter a hoot.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Tampa, Lawyer

- Response by panty247, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65

I am a married bi male and have wanted to meet married man to give blowjobs to. There are many that want to receive. The issue has always been they dont want anything on going. Just one and done. I am seeking one or two guys for a long term one way blowjob situation. Tough to find.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

To all the "straight" guys that say "HELL NO", here is something to think about. . . if you are in a dark room, or put your dick through a hole in the wall, there is NO WAY you would know the difference between male or female going down on you. A hot mouth is a hot mouth.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles

guys ARE NOT straight if they let another guy suck them off!!!!
GAY GAY GAY!

- Response by drunkinjun, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Portland, Artist / Musician / Writer