Cum
Sex & Intimacy / 12:33 PM - Sunday June 08, 2008

cum

ladies: does cum taste the same when coming from different guys?

or

does cum taste the same with every guy?

----------
my gf says that she doesnt suck my dick because she doesnt like the way i taste.

i asked her if she liked the other guys that she has sucked and she said that they tased fine.

i figured taste was the same for everyone.

- Asked by karlkruger, A Creative, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Its been my experience (which hasn't been THAT extensive) that it pretty much all tastes the same way. Hmmmm...maybe check out what you're eating/drinking/smoking ...I know that affects how a woman tastes!

- Response by revma667, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Therapist

Nope... everyone tastes different. Men and women. Think about it... everyone smells differently so of course we taste differently.
A lot can effect the way you taste but mostly its diet. So if you eat a lot of fried food, fast food or processed chemicals food it will really make your cum taste nasty. Also certain spices can effect it.
Try to eat more fresh fruits, veggies and drink lots of water.
The easy and quick answer that everyone says (that does work for a quick thing) is drink pineapple juice.

- Response by lee37, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

No there is a taste differnce in taste. It all depends on the man. Try eating more fruit that should help change the taste. There was one guy I was with whose cum didn't taste bad at all while I have been with a few guys whose cum would make me want to throw up.
There is a differnce does every girl taste the same? Differnt body chemistry creates different tastes.

lee37 is right, what you eat is how you taste.

Fresh fruit and veggies add an earthy sweet taste(especially the pinapple juice).

Meat, fast food, and other greasy foods makes it more salty and less apetizing.

- Response by ok2benvious, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Body Work

Nope, everyone tastes different. For men and women.

Sweeten the taste of your cum... lots of pineapple juice!!

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

Well, I see no big difference. Some guys taste is stronger, but still the basic chlorine taste and smell.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

poor guy...nothing like having a girlfriend that did things in the past that she won't do with you.

- Response by whatnow, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Phoenix

I have been with my hubby for 25 years and i wouldnt remember what another guy taste like..but i bet i taste different day to day..

- Response by springishere, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

The taste is similar in everyone. But what you eat does alter the taste.

- Response by thwartedlove, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Miami, Student

DRINK GALLONS of pineapple juice!!!!!!

It really works!! Takes a few weeks though!!!

My ex wife actually had a very bitter taste, probably from cigarettes, and a diet heavy on beef. ... It almost seems karmic in a way... She is also a very bitter and vindictive person, whereas just about every other woman I've knoe has been delicious. But somkers seem to have a more picquant flavor than non-smokers. You truly are what you eat & I guess smoke too. ...hmmm makes me wonder if you can get-off on the joy juice of a heavy pot smoker? IJS

- Response by richfromringgold, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Yes it does taste differently...I think it depends on what the guy eats/drinks or something because it ranges in taste...some are acidic tasting, some are okay and some are really bad...lol...:D

Everyone taste different due to what one eats, drinks or takes into their body. If you eat bitter foods, you'll taste bitter. Eat lots of sweeter foods, you'll be more pleasant tasting.

Do all girls taste the same?
there is your answer.

(if you smoke, stop- thats probably what is making it taste bad.)

- Response by screwauthority83, A Cool Mom, Female, 22-25, Self-Employed

Each and every man taste different.

- Response by cbearalicious, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Oklahoma City, Medical / Dental

yes...it does/ the taste of cum has alot to do with the types of things that the guy eats.if the guy eats really bas then it tastes bad,if he eats really healthy then it takes ok.

youare what you eat so eat something yummy and sweet! she won`t get enuff of you! good luck! :)

- Response by swtnsxy2, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Pine apple Juice Galore

avoid Red meats
COlas & Caffiene..

- Response by rockee, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Transportation

cum taste can be changed it goes by your intake, as well as your health..

- Response by something, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Atlanta, Other Profession

Another thing that makes it less pleasant is drinking alcohol and is you vitamin supplements. Add more fruit and she won't be able to get enough...

- Response by terantula, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Administrative

Tell your g/f to stop being a prude and shes a damn liar. Cum is cum and it all tastes the same. Tell her to suck it and swallow and stop being a baby

- Response by carma45, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Chicago, Other Profession

only know what i'm told ,that mine tastes wonderful. but don't know if it's same as others.listen to the gals,they know.

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

I've heard that certain things you eat can change the way you taste, and I've also heard you taste more bitter if you're a smoker. I would try eating more fruits and have her try again, eating fruit is supposed to make it taste better. Weird I know, but that's what they say.

- Response by xxpandoraxx, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

Drink pineapple juice for a few days and try to get here to do it again, she might change her mind. But yes, things that you eat and drink make a big difference. My husband drinks beer, and I do swallow, even though it dosn't taste that great. He did humor me one time and did the experiment with Pineapple juice, and it had a sweet taste!!

- Response by cougar01, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

My wife loves sucking dick, but she never sucks mine because she doesn't like how it tastes. She's got these two exboyfriends that ever since I met her she's been sucking their dicks because she loves doing it and the way they taste.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed