Falling in love with someone else when u r married
Married Life / 7:37 PM - Thursday May 22, 2008

falling in love with someone else when u r married

is there anyone out there who is married or has been married and cheated on their husband or wife because they fell in love with someone else? how did it end? did you leave your husband or wife eventually or did you leave the other person alone and stay with your spouse?

- Asked by lilmisscheery, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, San Antonio, Who Cares?

not me but I know two cases and both were worse off and both wanted back IN their marriages when they realized the relationships were not all they thought.. did not end well on either party

Yes, I left my husband because I realized I wasn't in love with him, and I left the the guy I "fell in love" with because I realized that wasn't love either, he was just giving me what I wasn't getting from my husband and thought it was love. Now I am happily married to someone else and this time I know it's love.

- Response by screambeams, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

I cheated on my husband, but I wasn't in love with the guy I cheated on him with. I was just frustrated with my husband and done with the marriage all together. I have since left both my husband and that other man alone.

- Response by sxybtch25, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Left first wife and married GF 22 years ago.

- Response by poolfish2, A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

please don't leave ur husband like that

or he'd be stupid to leave u!

not cool in any situation. divorce then do wat u like!

- Response by chilledoutboy, A Life of the Party, Male, 26-28, London, Internet / New Media

..Sorry never been married and never will..

..Not all American's believe in the marriage thing that is forced on the people cause of one's belief in religion..

..I give honest answer's you may not like it but it's a honest answer if you dislike me for it fine... you can leave your hate messenge on my crush counter... lol

- Response by mauddeep, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, New York, Science / Engineering

Hi: I am divorced, but not for the reason you are asking, mine was due to a car accident that took away my ability to work any more, no work, no income, no income life gets pretty bad. My ex ask me for a divorce. The one big question I have for you, is there any kids involed? Lots of people claim a divorce doesn't bother kids, sorry it does, we had 3 boys and 20 years later, it still bothers them. Dad is the bad guy and mom is the good mother. But if I had to deal with the problem you have, and knowing what I know now. I think I would give it one more try. If who ever is still cheating after giving it one more try, then I would call it quits, because one, the second time you found out, it had to hurt like heck and always will, if it happens again, you will never be able to trust the other half, and without trust, you have no marrage anyway. If you are in love with some one else, give it time and see if it is just a dream. Who treats you the best and who gives you what you want. As you have found out, marrage is not always the answer to love, there are so many other things that you have to consider, again if you have kids, who is going to be the best father to those kids, if one has all the other things you want in life, (not just the bedroom either) then go for the one that is treating you like you want to be treated. But do remember, the kids are going to be hurt more then you, in the end. By any chance is your cheating giving you a high in life shall we say???
Hope this helps
Dave

- Response by dbryan7832, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Retired