Sweet guy treats me like a whore in bed!
Sex & Intimacy / 1:48 PM - Thursday May 08, 2008

I've been with my bf for a few months now, and when we first started having sex it was nice. But slowly he has started treating me a little whorishly.
It started first with him requesting to pull my hair. Increasingly he's been pulling harder & harder. Then he tells me 2 get on my knees & go down on him. Lately he's been shoving his member down my throat like he wants to see me gag. When he pulls out of my mouth he tells me to look at him & beg him to let me suck it.
Maybe i'm making a big deal out of nothing--i mean, sometimes this kind of sex can be exciting but now it's like this all the time. I know I may look like a porn star but that doesn't mean i want to be treated like one..
And the weird thing is, when we're out of the bedroom he treats me like a queen & is so respectful.
So do you think his treatment of me in the bedroom is how he really feels about and sees me? It's to the point now where I don't even look forward to sex with him anymore b/c this is weighing on my mind so heavily.
Thank you in advance for your input, thoughts, and opinions on this!

- Asked by socaljenna714, A Player, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Administrative

either your one of the best girlfriends ever

or this dude watches waaaaay too much porn

maybe its a bit of both... you dont like it... TELL HIM.... shuve your fingers up his bum than stick it down his throat if he likes to get rough.... hell... HE MIGHT LIKE IT!!!

- Response by chavis, A Rebel, Male, 26-28, San Jose, Internet / New Media

Is that you in the avatar. Don't know about the porn star comment, but you are certainly very attractive.

But on to your question.

I think his treatment of you in bed is a sign of dominence. He wants to make sure that the sex is about him, not you. You are just a piece of meat and need to know your place.

Nothing like shoving his penis down your throat to show you who is boss. And then make you beg to suck it. Not be thankful that you will, but you have to ask him, no beg him to let you get choked on a penis. He does want to see you gag. Shows he is in control and will do anything you want.

The same for pulling your hair. He gets excitement out of inflicting pain onto you.

I agree, that this can be exciting once in a while. And if you liked being treated like a sex slave/whore (actually, you would have to pay a whore a lot to do this) it would be ok. But as it is bothering you, I think it is a problem, as you think it might be.

For the record, I don't think it is how he views you personally. I think he thinks all women are only things to be fucked, and to give him pleasure. It is just that he cannot act this way to most women, he only has you. So, you get the bad treatment where he can be dominent, in bed.

And outside of bed, he already has you convinced that he is mr. wonderful so there is no reason to be a demonstrated jerk to the rest of the world. He goes along with an inner smile. He shows the world he is with this beautiful woman, who only he gets to fuck, and while that is all she is good for, she is beautiful.

I hope you can leave this situation before he hurts you, or destroys your self esteem.

Good luck, I think you are going to need it.

Every guy wants a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom. It can be nice if they're the same woman.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55

Men love freakish whores in the privacy of our bedrooms. itd be better to compromise or talk to him about it then him go find someone that would do it willingly. if u dont like it tell him..see where it goes..Queen in the streets/Freak in the bed

- Response by dominicanbred, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

that seems to be how it plays out.

It could be possible that this is what he thinks you like. Maybe you seemed to enjoy it the first time so he thinks that's what you want??? You really need to speak to him and tell him what you like and see how he reacts.

- Response by beanielou, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

try talking about it. I mean, sex is a compromise, sometimes yourway and sometimes his. if it's always his way, I can see why it starts bothering you. but, since it _is_ a turn on occasionally, I don't see why you can't talk to him about compromizing, sometimes sweet sex and sometimes rough.

the way he treats you in bed means nothing in terms of whether he respects you or not, it's the way he treats you day to day. and day to day, it sounds like he loves you and respects you.

if you want extra assurance, just ask.

- Response by js800, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Chicago, Student

I blame porn for this. And now all guys think women want to be porn stars. Jesus. Tell him exactly how you feel. That "nasty" every once in awhile is okay. Every time, no.

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial

He likes sex rough and aggressive. If you don't, perhaps you two are not a good match. Talk to him about this. Fucking you nasty in the bedroom is not disrespectful if he loves and cares about you. It's just fun sex.

- Response by greekattorney, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Political / Government

Well, I have to agree with zahararica 100%.

And to boot, I think you only posted this for attention. You probably are a whore.

- Response by bnicoleb, A Creative, Female, 29-35