No eye contact during SEX
Sex & Intimacy / 11:57 AM - Monday May 05, 2008

No eye contact during SEX

When you have sex with someone and they don't look you in the eye or look at you at all, does it bother you? I just noticed it this past weekend...everytime my b/f and I had sex this past weekend he either closed his eyes or just plain wasn't looking...we kissed some but damn, I want some eye contact! Is this a bad sign??? We have been together for quite a while now.....

Update: May 05, 2008.
Maybe I am making to much out of it. We had a bad fight earlier in the week and I guess I just was thinking it should be some maraculous explosive something something...LOL

dont overthink it - just tell him in future "ooooh i really love it when you look at me baby - it turns me on so much" blah blah

THEN if he doesnt do it its a bad sign

im not sure that any man whilst in flagrante delicto is thinking "must look her in the eyes now"... in fact i doubt they are thinking much at all!!! ;oD

- Response by anonymouse32, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21

It is a bad sign.

I have found that when the deep eye contact diminishes, it's usually a sign that attraction has faded. He could be fantasizing about someone else, or just wishing it wasn't you.

I know that isn't what you want to hear, but its something to consider.

- Response by baddgirl, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I usually dont have eye contact too.. why is that a bad thing!?

- Response by troubledsoul, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Bf and I don't make a lot of eye contact. Maybe once in a while. But most of the time we either have our eyes closed or we aren't facing each other (haha). Anyway, I wouldn't take that as a bad sign. I feel weird making too much eye contact myself. Plus I like to have my eyes closed so I can focus more on how it feels. :P

- Response by carriesueud, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Cleveland, Who Cares?

Of course I could be wrong.. but I don't think it means anything. When my s/o and I are together, it just feels so good so I have problems keeping my eyes open. It bothers my s/o so we talk about it after and then I make more of a conscious effort to open my eyes.

maybe you should let him know how you're feeling.

- Response by rwriterjm, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

He probably had his eyes closed because he was in ectasy. Have you told him how you feel?

- Response by b4reall, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

You should tell him how you feel

- Response by ladywisteria, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

My guy and I rarely make eye contact when making love because we are too busy enjoying each others' bodies...some guys don't make eye contact simply because they are enjoying themselves too much or because they are trying to prolong the sex...but if it bothers you, talk to him and ask him if he notices that he doesn't open his eyes...:D

Just tell him, "Look at me." If he still won't, turn his head toward you. Guys like it when women let them know what they want. Some guys (and women) like to close their eyes and enjoy the fantasy of what they're feeling during sex. Plus when you're really close to another person and it's dark, there isn't always a lot to look at.