Pisces is the worst Zodiac sign.....
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 10:20 AM - Tuesday April 29, 2008

Pisces is the worst Zodiac sign.....

Are there any Pisces people out there that have the WORST luck and hate there lives and themselves as much as I do???? I believe God made a mistake when he made me.....

- Asked by sexylisa, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Miami, Administrative

God doesn't make mistakes.
so u are definitely not a mistake :)

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45

Being a pisces has nothing to do with it. you have a lack of self esteem and self worth. If it's as bad as you say, it's time to consider professional help, not us.

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

wow thats horrible! I'm sorry you feel that way..Im a pices and Im happy with my life, I always try to be possitive and I hope God didnt make a mistake by creating me,,,you gotta be thankful for what you do have, keep your chin uop, and smile, things will get better

- Response by callahan, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Hi Lisa I can't believe u r a Pisces!!! I also do not believe u hate ur self! U can't hate ur self that much because u call ur self (Sexy Lisa), therefore tell me tell how can a person that truly hate themselves also refer to themselves as Sexy!! So that tells me and the other true Pisces that u are a manipulating fraud! Pisces may feel a certain way but we r careful not to show our vulnerbility to others so boldly! We are the sign that represent illusion!! U don't appear to be that way! Nice try but my intution tells me u are a fraud who hates Pisces! I appoligize if a Pisces has hurt u but u don't fool me I can read through u like a book! Nice try!!! Remember if u want to Continue practicing on pretending to be a Pisces here's the first thing we hate the obvious!!!

- Response by vernita5, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Chicago

I don't believe in luck.
We make choices in life... one of which is to be happy. NOTHING or NOBODY can make us happy. Happiness comes from within...

Why don't you like your self.. Don't be so hard on your self. Instead of looking at aall the negitive things in your life.. focus on the positive. Pain and mis fortune in life are given.. suffering is your choice.. I have met people that have so many reasons to be miserable.. and they were the happiest.

You are beautiful, for if you are not beautiful then nothing is beautiful.. for you are the universe and the universe is you!

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE...

Have a great day!

- Response by jessb, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Ottawa, Political / Government

God NEVER makes mistakes. And when you are this far down - there is only one way to go sweetie - UP UP UP!!! Hang in there. Karma will get around to you when you least expect it!!!

- Response by monkeymomx1, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Administrative

I hope you don't mean that. We all have our struggles, some days better than others. Is that just a 'having a bad day' comment? Cause you look like you've got a lot going for you.

You're just under the mistaken impression that it's all bad. It's not. It can be very very great.

Really. Work with the positive aspects of yourself first cause they're there. You're just having trouble seeing them.

;)

- Response by gettinslim45, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

lololol i'm a pisces too

- Response by hotair, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Transportation

I am a Pisces and so is my siter in law, and I can say that both of us have had some pretty bad luck. Life is already pre written, you can make choices, but the ending will all come out the same. If someone has bad luck, it is just something they are born with. My other sister-in-law, has THE best luck, won two lotteries, a car, four healthy beautiful boys. Some things are just predestined.

- Response by pandagirl316, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Home Maker