I love giving my husband a BJ, ...
Sex & Intimacy / 10:41 PM - Friday April 18, 2008

I love giving my husband a BJ, but i have one problem I would love to swallow but i can't.He never p

I love giving my husband a BJ, but i have one problem I would love to swallow but i can't.He never pressure me to do it but I would to surprise him.(women answer this one please).

(Men answer this one please) Do you think it will blow his mind when i learn to swallow.

- Asked by downsouthgirl, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Atlanta, Construction

Okay, I find it very difficult to take this question as "real." The main reason I believe this question to be fake is that swallowing ANY liquid in the mouth is an instinctual reaction. If it weren't, then humans would be extinct altogether, as you'd have to teach newborns how to swallow food. It's been scientifically proven that swallowing is instinctive and involuntary, while NOT swallowing any liquid that enters the mouth is voluntary. This being said, there's no such thing as "learning to swallow." So your question about BJs is complete BS.

If you ARE being for real about it, then it's not that you "can't" or that you have to "learn" how to do it. It's that you voluntarily refuse to do so.

Either way, whether your question is real or fake, you need to seek help - and I'm not talking about advice websites. Good luck.

- Response by ajwins, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

All men prefer that the woman swallows his cum when he orgasms during oral sex. It physically feels better as she continues to stimulate the penis even while he's having an orgasm. Mentally, it's very arousing because it's sexy and loving that she will "take all of you."

- Response by greekattorney, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Political / Government

I use to be the same way but then one day I just did it. You have to get your comfortable, start giving him a blowjob, remember how much love him and just don't stop. His semen is good for you, its proteins, you will feel amazing once you do, its an amazing connection to him. I think that is the best way to explain it.

- Response by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

yes

- Response by jlees, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

What's to learn? He shoots it in there...you swallow.

It's all pretty straight-forward.

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

What is stopping you? Simply relax your tongue and swallow! There aren't a whole lot of calories in it, the texture changes with his last meal, as does the flavor. And every time you do it, you will have a different experience of it... Geesh!

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

I don't understand that you, "can't"....

...keep it in your mouth long enough & you'll HAVE to swallow at some point.

- Response by bikerchick1, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Financial / Banking

You would be hard pressed to find any man that wouldn't leave this site for as long as you were willing to do that.

Where do I get my leash ?

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

Since you don't swallow now.. oh yeah.. it will blow his mind!

I just hope he doesn't refuse to kiss you, after!

Making a woman swallow is one thing I've never done, and I don't understand what's so sexy about it, either. The reason he's never pressured you to swallow might be because that's not what he's into.

- Response by workplay, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, Military

Yes... Men Love women that Swallow....
Oh wait...they love women that spit... or hey they love just getting a BJ....;-)

- Response by luvableangel, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Phoenix, Other Profession

It would blow my mind, especially if she did it without me asking her to do it. It is such a mental turn on.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

I think it will definitely blow his mind. I have never had a girl spit but I have seen it in porn and it is SO MUCH HOTTER when she swallows.

- Response by martialartsguy24, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Financial / Banking

I never had a completion like that, so I could only imagine that he would lose his mind without a doubt!!!

- Response by romanticlover007, A Creative, Male, 46-55, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer

It most certainly blow his mind.
Put him on a good diet so that it
will taste better

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

I enjoy pleasing my man too with bj's and I love to swallow because it is a turn on for him that I want him completely. Why is it you can't swallow? Is it because of the taste? Perhaps he can try drinking some pineapple juice as I hear it makes it taste better.

Its the pracicing part he will love the most...practice makes perfect...or him happy.

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

I never could understand why swallowing was so important. A lady puts her mouth on your dick and makes you cum. Where does swallowing make that better?
I think my wife swallows to keep me from cuming all over her. sort of selfish, but why should I care. I got a blow job.

- Response by poolfish2, A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

By the way if you need to practice on someone I would be will to volunteer while you are learning. Just drop me an Email.
I am willing to help you out

yes i think it would blow his mind
just where and how do you plan on learning this

- Response by rukidding, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Construction

the one comment i can't get out of my mind was the one that said it is instinctual to swallow. yahhh, to swallow things we are supposed to swallow!!! not something that makes a baby and shoots to the back of the throat, which we have a instinctual gag reflex. what an idiot for saying this. as you can tell, i am against it, it is really gross and nooo i am not a prude, just think it tastes awful and makes me want to throw up.

- Response by funygirl, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Self-Employed