I believe women stare at women as much as men do
Sex & Intimacy / 10:48 PM - Tuesday April 01, 2008

Over the years I've noticed that women stare at others womens breast as much as men do. I'm not making a judgment on whether a big chest on a woman is better or not. I think you look at the whole person.

What I have noticed is that sometimes women are as obvious about staring at another womans chest as men are. Especially, if the womans has a large chest. I've seen women look when they think no one is looking.

I think this is so funny. Women complain when they are out on a date and a man stares at another woman. I'm not saying that it's right, but I have noticed it. Men are suppose to be more visual than women.

I've noticed when an obviously attractive woman is walking around the other women seem to take notice. Many women give that attractive woman a look up and down and then give her the look of disapproval or the "That Bitch" look.

Are women really that insecure or caught up in another womans looks that they would be that jealous? This is so interesting and fascinating.

Please comment

- Asked by rjack90, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Science / Engineering

lol you hit the nail on the head, jealousy, and insecurity... women tend to knock another took make their self look better, always have to find a flaw. i really never understood why, because if a man finds that individual attractive, her words don't mean crap... and only her stupidity shows..

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

For the majority, women dress for other women (and not men) as if to say I look more beautiful than you. And many do wonder if 'those' were paid for or not. That's why they look. And yes, those who give that disrespecting look are jealous, to say the least.

I'm sure some women check out other women's breasts, but as often as men? That's just wishful thinking on your part.

I have a feeling you tend to stare at other women on dates, leading your dates to give the woman a dirty look when she really should be leaving you in the dust.

- Response by km12, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, New York, Student

sorry but god gave us eyes to, certen things catch our eyes to..

- Response by lynn65, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

They are probably trying to decide id they are real or not.

- Response by nowornever, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Financial / Banking

i'm glad you revel in the painful insecurity of women in today's society. You know 2 hundred years ago there was no tv and photographs of fucking perfect models that all women should look like so they were more comfortable in their skin. how nice that you, a man, who never will know the excruciating pain of feeling you are not and never will be good enough compared to others of your own sex just because of your looks, find it amusing that we women see each other as competition and tear ourselves apart because all we want is validation and knowing that even though we are nowhere near as hot as adriana lima that some man will love us and see us as the hottest women alive without worrying that the next better, hotter woman will steal our beloved man away. real nice, pal.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25

Women are associated with sex/being sexy. The media tells us this....so regardless of our gender, we find women sexy too. I'll admit that I look at other women's boobs....usually out of jealousy!

- Response by needsandwants, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Student

Yes, they are that insecure.

When I look at other women who are beautiful, it is not out of envy but out of admiration. I enjoy seeing attractive women just like men do. However, I happen to be dating a faithful man who has a wandering eye. When I am with him and there is a beautiful woman, I feel uncomfortable and bad about myself. And, I suddenly dispise this woman. I hate this feeling. I have never had it, and I want it to go away. I am very comfortable with myself and I have always thought I had great confidence, but now I'm not too sure.

- Response by livforpizza, A Thinker, Female, 36-45