A house key for the boyfriend
Dating / 1:22 PM - Wednesday March 05, 2008

A house key for the boyfriend

I am going to give my boyfriend a key to my house tonight. Should I do something special or just give it to him? I have never given anyone a key to my place before.

- Asked by jayj, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

... How about putting the key under a pillow on the bed... Or you could tape the key to something that he considers his personal spot.

Are you getting a key to his house? I would definately make it an important moment, but don't hide it in anything he eats, unless you know a great dentist ;) Good luck! Dan

- Response by palamino, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Charlotte, Law Enforcement

Do you have the keys to his? If not why would you want to give him your keys? How long are you with him, if its been awhile and you two really share something wonderful, then just say here honey this will make things easier. If you are not at a "live-together" type stage of your relationship and you make a big thing out of giving him the key you just might scare him off.

- Response by beanzy143, A Thinker, Female, 56-65

Why give him the key to your home? .I have never understood this..Rosey

Unless he is a keeper, I would never give any man a key to my house, he might be letting himself in when you are not at home, using it for someone else. Be careful my dear. Rubygirl

- Response by rubygirl, A Thinker, Female, 56-65