Went off in his pants?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:29 PM - Thursday February 28, 2008

Went off in his pants?

Last night I was making out with a guy I've been dating for about 3 weeks. Things were getting really heated, so he eventually took my hand and put it over top of his erection, which I rubbed for a while over top of his pants.

Things got more and more heated, so he unzipped his pants and let me rub his bare member. I did this for a while, but something was really, really wet in his pants. It was definitely semon, but he remained hard for a while, and then eventually went softer and softer and asked me to touch his balls instead.

My question is, why on earth was it wet in his pants? I know it was all semon, but I'm not sure if it was enough to mean he had an orgasm. Do you think this mean he probably went off in his pants??? Do men do this sometimes?

Thanks

Guys who get really aroused, sometimes get off in their pants. (Especially when you touch it). My man did that when we started dating and he still stayed hard for awhile afterward. He might not have had sex in a long time so he was really aroused.

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Yup. - - - I know it can happen, although I've never lost control like that, myself.....

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

male sex anatomy 101. in every male the minute they think of anything sexual or experience anything sexual their body reacts to this by releasing a bit of "pre-seminal fluid" What this does is clear the urethra of any residual urine or whatever for the eventual ejaculation. Sperm is very sensitive and is easily killed. So the "pre-cum" clears the way. But what this situation sounds like to me is he prematuredly came in his pants. What we call in our neighborhood as a 2-pump chump.

- Response by daytimer, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Philadelphia, Other Profession

Orgasm. definately not. Ejeculation, maybe. Pre-ejeculate, certainly.

Guys that are really horny, with an erection, sometimes don't take too much stroking/stimulus to ejaculate.

The things that make me suspecious that maybe he did ejeculate in his pants was your comment about staying hard for a while,and eventually going soft. Although at your age, and I am assume his age, I would not have gone soft as long as you were playing with it. But some guys will go soft, especially if the direct stimulous goes away. i.e. your hand sort of quits.

So, his pants were wet because you had him sexually aroused, and you were stroking his penis, so he ejeculated into his pants. But he didn't have an orgasm. Orgasms and ejeculations have only a little to do with each other. They have the penis in common, but that is about all.

LOL, and finally, real men don't really do this very often. If they are getting laid once in a while, they manage to keep there semen inside of them until they get their penis into a woman. Or at least until they get her to do a lot more with it. Second, I really enjoyed your "let me rub his bare member". Begged you to rub it is more likely. If you want to rub his member, just unzip his pants reach in and get it out. No guy will mind that. lol, it isn't a matter of let. The next thing you know, he will let you suck on it.

Decide how far you want to explore this before he lets you spread your legs. But yeah, he is pretty normal.

it could have been pre cum.. not semen. you would know if he did come!

- Response by troubledsoul, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

maybe he is a one minute man or you're just that hot -or BOTH! but g/l with that. and at least it wasn't on your sheets lol

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, New York, Other Profession

SURE, guys can get overly excited and cum in their pants. Remember though, just because a guy cums, that doesn't mean that he had an orgasm.

- Response by stacerpacer, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Self-Employed

Dear 18-21 Female,

Please do not believe the uninformed crap you are hearing here. They are all speaking from their limited experience and I am appalled by the lack of correct info. I think you would get better info in a Junior High bathroom.

Pre-cum is only a small amout normally. It might wet a small area (very small) If his pants were wet, he came. In most healthy males, orgasm happens within milliseconds to seconds of ejaculating. It IS a seperate occurance (by parts of a second) unless he has a spinal cord injury, or a disease process or is much much older. You said, "Really, really wet" and that is fairly positive indication that he came. (Old men do not produce as much seman and may not remember... especially when he is trying to compete with a teen on-line as to who is a "real Man" sexually) LOL. How sad.

Teen/20's stay hard after cumming... normal (so do many 50yo's if they are healthy) coronary heart disease will reduce erections and other sexual side effects and the heart meds will do more... males cum all the time in their pants. The less experience sexually, the easier and more likely it is to occur. Even an experienced male, if they have not had sex in awhile, will "cum too soon". No worries, just keep going and he will last longer the next time.

Have fun. Use safe sex techniques and use birth control.

If you are not sure of safe sex techniques, go to the local clinic, college clinic or Planned Parenthood. BTW, from what you described, you already have been unsafe. Many will disagree but this is what I used to do for a living. I assure you, I know. Please do some reading and go to the clinics to get some factual information. Your local college WILL have some sort of Human Sexuality class... take it. You will be informed, have more fun and be safer.

Sex is fun, and it can infect you with many diseases (some of which are drug resistant or fatal)you can become pregnant and have yor emotions hurt amoung other things. Have fun but be smart ttoo. Safe is and can be fun. Take your time...

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65

You got your man excited real fast, and yes, he came in his pants. He might have been a little embarrassed about that. Anyway, you showed each other a good time; I hope you continue to see this fellow.

He must have cum or started to that only ever happened to me when I was a young teenager