Why do men run away for space
Dating / 8:27 AM - Thursday February 21, 2008

Why do men run away for space

Why do men run away when really big issues like marriage come up or when they are over stressed financially or at work or with family and they run from their mate? And what about mens patterns, these men who run away just to return later? What does it mean for a man to get space and need time (and there is no other woman it is strictly to get away from the panic moment) but they could be away for weeks?

Update: February 21, 2008.
but what about men and their patterns, I have a big issue then I run away then I return what is that all about?

The key word is men. Little boys run away...Men deal with life and their problems. Rosey

Yes.. men do need space! If he is away for weeks he is probably hating wht you are doing to him by nagging i gues.. Sorry but this is what i think it could be..

Also about men's need for space read Men are from Mars and women from venus.. it will help you a lot!

- Response by troubledsoul, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Because that is how men handle things. He is not running away, he is handling the situation the way that works for him.

6 months ago I dbe glad to marry a minor girl just to keep her with me forever.... maybe you just became clingy....

- Response by strayder89, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25

because men don't like pressure from a woman.they don't like a woman on there back all the time. so they look for there so called "space"(time by themselfs)

- Response by vin812, A Career Man, Male, 36-45

id think because the mate is driving there partner insane. stressing them out with bills and what not. bills are a part of life. but allot of the problem stems from people trying to live above there means. ..

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

We go have a drink, so we can deal with the crap.
QUIT shoveling this shit, I'm not a LUSH unless.

(I use this for proper anesthetization purposes.)

- Response by heroic, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Boston, Other Profession

Women do it also. I have a friend who is in financial troubles, and his wife rather than going out and getting a job after being unemployeed she decided to start taking pills to avoid it even further.