Text sex
Sex & Intimacy / 7:54 AM - Thursday February 21, 2008

text sex

What's the secret to text-sex. I'm not convinced I've quite got the gist of it....

- Asked by loulou444, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Financial / Banking

I think the secret is there is no secret lol. I guess it's kind of like cyber-sex but through texting instead. I've used text messages to flirt, convey interest and get her "revved up" for later, and that's all about being playful and coy, sometimes even bordering a little naughty!

- Response by petiepal, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Newark, Science / Engineering

is it sex where you only use your thumbs????

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical

It's simple really........write to him what he wants to hear as a man, not what your want to hear as a woman.....

Don't get too romantic, keep it sexual.......

Hooks 'em every time.......hehe

- Response by selectivegirl, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Managerial

<Groan> Has life come to that? Is that the same as cyber-sex? Oy ve! I thought phone sex was bad. This is truly a sign of a "Love in Decline" (a great Jimmy Buffett song as well)! I know women like it slow, but I think text-sex would be painfully slow, unless you're watching Roseanne reruns at the same time. My X used to do that ... that's why she'a the EX!

- Response by richfromringgold, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I think that it is a waste of time since both hands are busy working the keys... But it is written porn except LIVE!!

That is my take and I am sticking to it.

rekkonball

Text....sex....You ARE kidding, right?

I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A SECRET . ITS JUST SOMETHING YOU KNOW HOW TO DO . DONT GET ME WRONG IT CAN BE LEARNED. I LOVE IT

- Response by jessijess31, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, New York, Administrative

http://www.answerology .com/index.aspx?templat e=view_favorite.ascx&em ail_id=955157&user _id=15574

You can go to this where I answered how to send sexy messages by text or just go in my profile and click on it in my "Best responses" section.

Text sex is about working up the person into a fervor. I have gotten my wife so worked up, she almost forgot to close the door to our bedroom when she got home (I was texting her the whole way home). Kids would have seen quite a show!

Have a good one!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive