Do you sometimes kiss your hooker?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:51 AM - Wednesday February 20, 2008

Do you sometimes kiss your hooker?

I don't usually read others responses, but a ? posted was real similar to mine of the morn, so I checked it out.

The answer stated something about man rule #69 not kissing a hooker, which didn't make much sense to the question , but nonetheless......

My man kisses me!!!!!!!!!

So, are there exceptions to this rule?

Update: February 20, 2008.
I am aware of the "HOOKER" rule, let's try this again.......It was stated as a "man rule #69" Not the HOOKER rule!

- Asked by hooker, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, New Orleans, Retired

my woman would get my kisses any where she wants them in front of any one she wishes and for as long as she lets me!!!

- Response by superbussell, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

LOL I think there is an addendum to rule #69:

- If the woman is your own PRIVATE hooker then kissing is allowed.

It is not really a man rule... it is a hooker rule... no kissing the "johns" because kissing is personal... while BJ's are business

- Response by wifemomlover, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Construction

i don't have a hooker

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

..I didn't read that post but hooker's don't kiss men on there month's cause that can bring out emotion's..

..Being a hooker is a job..and that's it..Booty call for the married men and they get paid..

..Getting hard to be a hooker in this day and age when most of the young lady's are like door knob's..everyone get's a free turn..

..Only in American are the hooker's free..rotflmao

- Response by mauddeep, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, New York, Science / Engineering

I was just joking and made up the number...sooooooorrrry lol