Why do women feel they are entitled........
Sex & Intimacy / 11:29 AM - Tuesday February 19, 2008

Why do women feel they are entitled to live the "married-high-life." Have the big house. Drive expensive cars. Dress very well. Eat at the best places. AND NOT CONTRIBUTE AT ALL TO THE MARRIAGE - except have babies just becuase they are beautiful??? Every hot woman I have dated all tell me they DESERVE the best. I'm all for my potential wife to have all the best, but she should be a partner, friend and lover. Not some "entitled" woman just because she has a nice face and a great body. My earnings will rise. Her boobs will sag - oh and I'm supposed to pay for her surgery when that happens. When did women start to act/think like this......

Update: February 22, 2008.
She was embarrassed and her text's to me was that it was not about the money. If thats the case - why did you go looking?

Update: February 22, 2008.
One more thing. She saw me out last night. Bought me a drink and then offered to come home with me. I walked.

Update: February 22, 2008.
Well heres a how do you do. I caught her going through my financial papers, bank statements and such. Kicked her to the curb

Update: February 22, 2008.
Well get this. Turns out she went through my financial papers - bank statements and such. Kicked her to curb. She snooped when I was not home.

- Asked by armagedon007, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, Financial / Banking

Hmmm... Sounds like you need to find some new places to pick up women. I'd like to think I'm a young Beautiful woman. I make my own money, pay my own bills. Sweety Woman have been acting like that since the dawn of time. Better to say some woman. Because that's not who I am nor how I was taught growing up. Look at her mom.. and listen to what her mother says on the subject. Give you a good insight into why she acts that way. It's all in how people were brought up. But then again this is one of those questions that will never be answered. If you don't like women like that, then tell them to beat it. But what makes you think that having babies and taking care of your house isn't contributing to the marriage? Simple fix to your problem.. stop dating retarded woman.

wow, I do feel sorry for you, your woman sure sounds materealistic! better rethink this relatiomship now before it's to late and she takes you for everything!
they DESERVE??? why? i sure donot understand these woman, selfish, childish, all consuming! it's mememe.

- Response by dreamerinwi, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

Too much tv watching, lol. Some think they have to keep some sort of status among their other rich girlfriends.

- Response by chdeck, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Administrative

I don't think I'm entitled, I think the woman needs to contribute as much as the man or as close as she can get. No woman should go into a marriage expecting shit handed to her.

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

geez.. who peed on your cheerios.. first of all when I was married (for nearly 20 years) my husband didnt want me to work so I could travel with him.. I dabbled in my own business which is doing fine now.,, we had no kids, and we had a housekeeper, landscaper etc, so things at home were taken care of when we were away.... I had worked since I was 16 but when we married there was no reason for me to continue to do so in those circumstances...that was his request,.. not mine but it worked out well. Don't assume its always the womans idea

I think a certain class of Woman has ALWAYS felt this way--its nothing new and I guess the higher you go in life on the Socio-Economic Ladder, the more of them you'll find. Plenty of Women have "Princess Syndrome": I'm Cute and Young so I deserve everything you have and all I have to do is be sociable and stay cute"...
Sad ain't it...? These same women will one day realize their lack of substance and start *Joaning their faces and bodies at age 45, starving to stay a size 4 in an effort to to keep up with the image of the Youthful princess, while they know their Husbands are out earning $$ and spending his time with the average looking, funny, down to Earth, cute girl that works at the local Cafe... Lol

*Joaning is the multiple and continued Plastic Surgeries aka Joan Rivers style. lol

Wow. Perhaps it is just the assholes you are dating. The women I know all work full-time, just as their husbands do.

Sometimes I think shallow, superficial men are so caught up with making sure they have a "hot" woman, that they deserve whatever shallow, superficial woman they end up with. That's Karma honey.

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

You get what you pay for.......

I agree with you 100 percent. My ex thought this way. We at one time upgraded her diamond and she proceeded to put on a 44,000 dollar diamond and said, "I'm worth this" Like wtf ! what am I chopped liver ? High maintenance women who are selfish all think like this. It's the old saying, "What have you done for me lately mentality. She like a lot of modern women who work and listen to their spoiled women freinds are never satisified with anything given to them and I gave her plenty.

- Response by ereculus, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

Why do you choose entitlement women ?

Do you prefer to have the upper hand ?
Are you afraid of a woman who is your equal?

- Response by periwinkle, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession