Same size hands
Sex & Intimacy / 2:28 AM - Monday February 04, 2008

same size hands

I just started dating a new guy. We have had GREAT sex 3 times, have LOTS in common, including not believing in monogamy (swingers). He is 25, I am 23. I once said,"I LOVE Fucking you" and got back a "I LIKE fucking you too".
um, isn't it OKAY to love fucking someone? Is he scared of the L-word? Scared of commitment? Or just doesn't want it to lead to ME saying IT(i love you) and put him in a hard place.

I would really like to find someone to love by Valentine's day. If he is just using me for sex (though I KNOW he likes me and we have been friends for a YEAR first) then I should keep looking!

We work together but keep it SECRET at work. The forbidden aspect just adds more spice to the relationship.
He has declared we ARE dating, but no L-word yet.. I guess, rationally, it IS kind of soon. WE have been dating a month but see each other nearly every day now. sometimes he steals a kiss in the parking lot of where we work as I am leaving and he still has to finish out his shift.
I am trying every thing I can think of to keep him. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I cooked for him and bought him Del Taco on different occasions and am going to cook for him more. I am a great cook! Also, last night he said, "wow, great and bed AND a great cook!" awwwww.

Do you think this guy is potential love?

ALSO, last time we were together and holding hands, I noticed our HANDS and FINGERS are the SAME SIZE and fingers same length!!!! I have NEVER had this happen with a guy!! He is scrawny(but well endowed!) and I am a voluptuous woman... kind of an odd couple, but we are CRAZY about one another..
Is there any Astrological or Horoscope thing that says anything about people with the same size hands?? Do soulmates have the same size hands??

- Asked by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

You seem like you may be SAYING you don't believe in monogamy but if you're tryna throw the L-word out after a month and looking for astrological signs that prove that having the same sized hands may mean something, I think you may be deluding yourself.

If you're really into the guy then go on ahead and admit it. And as far as the b.s. about being swingers, i honestly think you'd be really hurt if he hooked up w/someone else. Plus you said you're looking for someone to LOVE by valentine's day. You can't have a mutually loving and fulfilling relationship while trying to be swingers. I really think you need to take some time for yourself to assess what you truly seeking and then you can see how this present situation measures up.

- Response by sxybtch25, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

i think you should suck the cock of a horse.

- Response by sharonpeters, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

you're talking about committing... but you want to swing?

interesting bit of confusion you've got going on over there...

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer