What does a little peck on the lips mean...
Dating / 1:27 AM - Wednesday January 23, 2008

what does a little peck on the lips mean...

Ok here is the deal… If you go back to some of my other questions you will know that this girl has been leading me on for a long time now. Actually I really had not talked to her for a good 6 months. Now she is starting to talk to me again. She made the first contact. This last contact was that her computer was not running right and she asked if I could look at it. Well I have done a lot for her already; I mean gave her a loan about a year ago. So I said something about trading because I have been stressed out at work and she does massage. I also told her that I would be at our old hang out on Saturday night. I got very happy that night and at the end of the night walked her out to her car. Her and I have never had sex or done anything along those lines. While she was in her car I moved her hair back and kissed her on the cheek, but then as I was saying good night she gave me a peck on the lips. Ok what does that mean; she has always in the past told me that we were just friends and now this. She knows how I have felt about her in the past. What did that little peck mean? Should I lay it all out and tell her that yes I still having feeling for her and that well I have never been with someone?

- Asked by cahetzne, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Technical