Men masturbating on webcam...
Sex & Intimacy / 4:09 PM - Wednesday January 09, 2008

Men masturbating on webcam...

For the men on answerolgy. I know there are men here who masturbate in front of a webcam and troll for women to "help" you with erotic talk and want them to watch you cum. First of all, I never understood why a man would need "help" in masturbating when we know he has been masturbating all his life with no help. Whats up with the helpless line? Also what is it that men are looking for when they want someone to watch them masturbate and cum on cam? Are they looking for approval or validation that their dick is ok for someone other than themselves? Or is it just the thrill of someone pretending to like watching you masturbate?
I have been asked over the years from men to watch them and talk erotic to them and to tell you the truth, neither does anything for me. I watched a few men masturbate and then its old and boring, same old stuff all the time. Do men really think that women want to see their dicks on webcam or do they assume because its something they enjoy, that most women do to?? It all baffles me in a confusing way. Are any men willing to explan any of these is a decent manner without being obnoxious?

I'm way too cheap for hotlines but what I can tell you is that I think most men would like to think or at the very least would hope that there are women somewhere out there that get as worked up to see a penis as we do when we see a vagina. Either way I'd say that most men that are looking for someone to watch them masturbate on a regular basis are not getting enough sex with a real woman.

- Response by duracell78, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, Norfolk, Technical

Hey, Babe, You need to change the places you're hanging out ... or watching him hang out ... at any rate, go somewhere different. You don't find fresh roses in the trash can.

- Response by inthedumper, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

This is sort of a mistery to me also. It must have something to do with connecting to people. I mean, phone sex is a bit wierd, (as is cyber sex), since the activites at the end of the wire are single and alone, but you somehow know that there is someone one out there doing the same thing.

Or maybe it is like being in a circle jerk. If you are not doing it alone, it seems more ok? Sex is pretty strange anyway. Guys masturbate. We masturbate each other. We watch each other masturbate, we watch other people have sex. We may find it exciting to have other people watch us have sex.

So, it doesn't seem a real reach that people in remote locations could watch each other, or watch anyway, masturbate.

I think deep down, all of us were told that masturbation was "wrong". But we like it. So, it does make it better if someone wants to see it. Sort of a proof that it isn't that wrong. I don't really know.

I am a lone, closet masturbator. I certainly don't want some person who I have never met watching me. I don't even watch myself. But I have done phone/cyber sex, and do understand its appeal. It may be almost like he old ATT ad. Reaching out and touching someone. Except you cannot. But knowing a real person on the line may be the next best thing.

Yeah, I know, we are all sick, and that is why we don't have our address on this thing.

First I'd like to say that I don't have a webcam nor have I ever tried to get anyone to watch or help me out.

My opinion of these guys who do or try to do this are looking for approval of their pervertidness and uplift their low self-esteem. Often referred to as the "e-peen". They want someone to tell them how big it is or whatever because they probably don't like themselves and have watched too much pornography over the years, thus making them think their "manhood" don't cut the "curtains" for women.

I say they need to get over the idea that women want to see their tool and think it's hot, unless the woman asks to see it or have them masturbate for them. Invest in a doll or something and stop badgering.

- Response by mr1976man, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

i would imagine they do it for the same reason some women do. what that reason is i have no clue.

- Response by atenderheart42, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

hey, Im responding but dont put me in this dick-beater class of perv. I never knew it was so widespread and always believed they were just a few duds with time and small wieners on their hands. Having attended quite a few sex crimes schools, this is just one part of a profile leading to many more disturbing diagnosis. You have the garden variety exhibitionist who can be normal in a lot of ways but ends up flashing on the street, maybe the web cames are keeping someof them off the public street but doubt it as they relish the shock of the victims and cant do it on web cam. (by the way, this is a woman thing also) no sense to it to me other than, dont log in to watch. There are so many wierdos and sex crimes/fetish its maddening: necrophelia, pedophelia, exhibition, voyerism, sexual aphixiation, golden shower queen etc. If they stay at home on the web cam at least they are not in public bothering normal straight sex maniacs like us

- Response by mtusa007, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

They do it because it is different.

I guess they get bored of doing it alone.

Plus if you done it a couple of times you must have liked it a bit.

|| DK ||

- Response by ddkk, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Political / Government

This sounds like guys are fantasizing being in a porn movie, where the girls watch expectantly as the guy ejaculates in their mouth, on their breasts or on their tummy. In those movies, the girls love watching the guy get off. In real life, girls aren't nearly so interested in the male orgasm.