Down blouse peek
Sex & Intimacy / 1:38 PM - Saturday January 05, 2008

down blouse peek

What would you do if a nice looking Man accidently peeked down your blouse and saw that you were not wearing a bra? Would you cover up or just let him look?

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Minneapolis, Technical

I'm not sure how a nice looking man could "accidently" peek down my blouse.

Just let him look....?

THAT'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT YOU MORON!

I'd kick him in the nuts and have my gay friend look down his pants and tug at his cock!

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35

If she gets mad, then she's stupid. If you don't want guys to look, don't wear a low cut blouse w/o a bra.

- Response by atvman400, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Science / Engineering

Well, if I wasn't wearing a bra and my blouse was low enough for him to peek down, I guess I'd be sort of looking for him to look, dontcha think?

- Response by lifeisbutadream, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, New York, Medical / Dental

i would never leave the house without a bra... but if i found some dude looking down my shirt, i'd over up right away

- Response by cheerdemon, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Fitness

I would probably do...nuthin. I would think him very much the fool for having allowed me to catch him looking.

- Response by stargazr39, A Guy Critical, Female, Who Cares?, Seattle, Political / Government

I worked with a lady who dressed that way even showed camel toe. How can you not look

- Response by olfart, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Retired

Interesting question. First may I suggest that women aren't stupid, they are dressed in this fashion because they wish to be somewhat daring. They also know that at some time or another through this situation or that, this could possibly and very likely will happen. If the woman takes a very hostile approach to the matter, as one anonymous female did, then you have to wonder about this person's general overall negative attitude. On the other hand, if the unwitting male observer is not at all discreet and obscenely gawks, well he is not a gentleman and deserves to be treated as the jerk that he is.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

Yeah, like the overall attitude that OBJECTIFYING women is somehow right.

If someone finds nothing wrong with it then I'd have to question THEIR attitude and CAPABILITIES.

Idiots

And by the way... there's no DISCRETE way to look down a woman's blouse...

YOU'D HAVE TO GET REALLY CLOSE ENOUGH TO DO THAT TO THE POINT OF "VIOLATING HER SPACE" YOU MORONS!

So give a community star to all the potential RAPISTS out there who think it's right and should be cheered for.

Idiots...

And doesn't it say in your profile that you're A MARRIED GUY you fucking PERVERT!

Jesus fucking Christ the things people conform to and accomadate.

^^ You have serious issues you crazy bitch. You are clearly jealous of the attractive women who have men looking at them. Get some help!
I'll relate my experience. When I had finished seeing my dentist one time, I went to the reception desk for the receptionist to deal with my stuff. She was a gorgeous blonde and she was wearing a low-cut top. From where she was sitting, and I was standing, I suddenly found myself looking down her cleavage. She was reading something and as she slowly leaned forward I got to see more and more! I was wondering if I would see any nipple. In the end she changed position so I didn't see any, but I had seen enough that I started feeling stiff!

- Response by A Couch Potato, Male, 26-28, London, Who Cares?