Loss of enamel on front teeth!
Diet & Health / 10:24 AM - Thursday December 06, 2007

Loss of enamel on front teeth!

Ive been losing the enamel on my teeth over the years. As a result my teeth look clear, its so ugly! Is there a way to regain enamel or is it gone forver. If not, what other options exist?

..If you have the money..You can get them all capped like the rich people do...

- Response by mauddeep, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, New York, Science / Engineering

you could get veneers. I think they're expensive, but they look real. They can even fix any gaps or overlaps you have. I'm pretty sure anyway. Didn't you watch the Swan....LOL

- Response by hollywould23, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

talk to your might be deficient of calcium, but I'm not sure if it is reversible.

- Response by wintercherry, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Ask a dentist.

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I don't think you can regain enamel, but there are many procedures a dentist can do, veneers, things like that. I'm hearing more all the time about people brushing too hard and this wears away the enamel, I heard on the news that dentist are telling about 15% of their patients now not to use toothpaste when they brush because they are brushing so hard, the toothpaste is wearing the enamel away.

- Response by texas818, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

i don't think u can get the enamel back...but u can have caps put on your teeth to make your teeth look better.