Submissive in bed
Sex & Intimacy / 9:00 PM - Friday November 30, 2007

submissive in bed

Hey

I'm now involved with a new woman, after a couple of nihgts together she said i was submissive in bed.

She also said i was tense, on that note, if its true how can i change both of these things or even reduce the effect.

- Asked by transfer, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Student

Why change be who you are.

- Response by bluebird300, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Farming

If you want to, fine, but I think she was out of line. Would she like you evaluating her performance in bed after 2 times? That is crazy. People take time to feel comfortable with someone new in bed. Some men can't perform at all initially because they are nervous, particularly if they really care about the women and want to please her.

Do you really like her? I was ticked off when I read that. Wish I could tell her what I think, but anyway I would tell her that you, like most people are nervous intially with someone new and you were rather surprised she would say that because you are new to each other.

If you feel you are submissive and nervous in bed all the time, even when with someone for a long time, then try being more open, try more things etc. But 2 times in bed with someone new????? You are also young, and I'm not sure how experienced you are. I'm wondering how many men she has been with.

Sorry, I just can't believe she said that. I think it was cruel, unnecessary, and if she wanted to say that she could have said it when more time had gone by, and certainly said it in a more tactful way, such as I would love it if we could try new positions, if you would do blah, blah, blah because that really turns me on, etc.

- Response by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative

someone is quite critical....
some people r critical to deflect the attention from themself

gwynneth

- Response by meowbaby559, A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?, Celebrity

She means you don't make the first move. You don't control the act. You sit back and let her be in charge. For most women that is a big turnoff. They like for the guy to be in charge of the interaction. You change this by initiating sex, leading her in what to do, or what position to go into, you lead the talk to, don't ask her if she likes what you're doing instead say "This get you so hot." Just be in charge dude. Good luck.

- Response by sportsnut7875, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Technical

Turn her over your knee and give her bare bottom a good hard spanking, and keep spanking until you think the red color is sufficient and her crying is satisfactory. The turn her over and screw her until YOU are satisfied. Then quit before she comes. Then relax and don't pay attentino to her whining. Offer to spank her again if she doesn't shut up.

That will change everything.