Doggy... or anal? LOL
Sex & Intimacy / 1:47 AM - Saturday November 24, 2007

doggy... or anal? LOL

my bf sends me dirty texts, which i LOVE (i start them normally :P)

and he has a reoccurring thing where he says he 'wants me on all fours, taking it from behind.'

ok. doggy style, thats hot, i get it. YETTTT he says it all the time. is it a hint or clue maybe he wants anal? lol i've said NO WAY already (i brought it up myself not him) so he knows how i feel, but... does this seem natural?

or does he just REALLy like doggy style? ;)

-jin

- Asked by jinco1, A Player, Female, 26-28, Toronto, Technical

I think he is just picking at you because he KNOWS it bothers you.

& he probly does like it that way..

- Response by pamster, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Home Maker

From behind is great and if it slips in the wrong hole once in awhile it is a honest mistake :)

- Response by chlp2200, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed

I still don't understand why guys seem to think sticking their dick in a shit receptacle is exciting.

- Response by damnpoor, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

Most likely he means doggy style. When I tell my gf I want her to take it from behind, I mean doggy style.

On a side note, don't knock anal until you try it. I know it sounds scary, but I know a few girls who love it, and some who don't. If he really wants it and takes the time to do it right, you might really enjoy it.

- Response by atvman400, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Science / Engineering

I think he just likes doggy--if he was fantasizing about anal, he'd say it. or at least I would!

- Response by wbyeats, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Budapest, Body Work

Rear entry vaginal sex is great and what he may be alluding to. Male-to-female anal sex, like golden showers(urinating on someone) are usually reserved for the fringe element of society. Doggy style is just another way to pleasure each other. It's different than the missionary position because he's able to stimulate different parts of the vagina, while being free to move around. As you begin to experiment with your bodies and find out that he's the one, don't let take anything off the table. Who knows, you might like to be creative.

- Response by rhunt0210, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession