Naked Pictures of my wife...
Sex & Intimacy / 1:42 PM - Thursday November 22, 2007

Naked Pictures of my wife...

Here's the deal...

My wife found a few naked pictures that I snapped of her on my cell phone. She told me to erase them when I took them, but lied and kept them...
Here's the thing, she now very pissed at me because she is not happy with the way she looks and that I lied, but on the other hand, I am extremely attracted to her, but only have sex with her MAYBE once every 4-6 weeks, because she is never in the mood...

Here's the question... Would any of you women be flattered knowing that your man is actually masturbating to your pictures because he is that attracted to you and not looking at porn instead???
Or would you still be mad because he lied to you and you were uncomfortable with your body???
I really need help with this one...

- Asked by chching711, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, New York, Financial / Banking

I wouldn't want naked pictures of myself on my husband's phone. You could lose the phone & who knows what will happen. Besides "she" doesn't like her body & that's probably why you guys aren't having sex. You can tell her a million times a day how attractive & hot she is & that won't change how "she" feels about herself.

- Response by italiangypsy, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Philadelphia, Other Profession

You know you can't win this one.

- Response by bookman, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Seattle, Hospitality

I would be flattered, but it sounds like she isn't the type to feel really comfortable with her body (from what you said about her not being in the mood etc..etc). Perhaps you should just erase them. I'm sure she will forgive you soon, and realize its because you love and adore her that you were carrying them around inthe first place.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Internet / New Media

I wouldn't have a problem with it, but since your wife does, you should have respected her wishes and just erased them.

- Response by lavender, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, San Francisco

You are not improving your chances of getting laid more often by doing that, in fact you'll probably get laid less now.

- Response by beanielou, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

That would be great if my hubby would masturbate to my pics. I have actually asked him to take pics for that purpose....she's nuts.....or REALLY unhappy with the way she looks.

- Response by bnicoleb, A Creative, Female, 29-35

She's a control freak. She only let's you have sex once every 4-6 weeks and she bitches because you masturbate to her picture. Certainly I would erase them from the phone if that bothers her, but your problem is much bigger than that. You need to either divorce her or find a new lover and get what you need. Kind of pathetic having to masturbate to pictures of your wife because she will not have sex with you. Time to make some changes.

- Response by william45, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Teaching

i wouldn't mind at all, especially if he's my husband. i'd be glad that he's not out there sleeping with someone else instead of me. but you guys need to look into why she's not interested in sex anymore. with circumstances like that, i commend you for not going out and finding a willing bed partner by now.

- Response by butterflyz, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Student

Forget the cell phone, you and your wife need to see a therapist to sort out why she only has sex with you less than 12 times a year. This a serious problem and indicative of a marriage headed for terminal mode. BTW lying to you spouse about anything is flat dumb. Marriage is based on trust and trust is based on being trustworthy. You aren't.

- Response by ussogpg, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Managerial