Pussy farts?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:38 PM - Thursday October 18, 2007

Pussy farts?

OK, the "embarrassing moments" question made me wonder about this... what exactly is a "pussy fart". I've never heard one (that I know of). Does it sound like a regular one?

I know my wife will head to the toilet to pee very soon after we make love, she's said it's to help avoid bladder infections (makes sense) but I wonder if there's an additional reason?!?!? Lol!

- Asked by skibum4, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

That is I'm sure not the reason she is escaping to the restroom. You really can not feel when your about to have a "pussy fart". The reason a womens body does that is because during sex her girl sucked in some air. If a women gets in just the right position you can also hear it sucking it in. My exhusband thought it was kind of cool.

The reason for going to the restroom after. Many many reasons! Imagine having a wet leaking sponge between your legs all night while you are TRYING to sleep. YUCK!

Hint to ALL: if you put in a tampon after sex - it soaks up alot!!!!!

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Seattle, Celebrity

kind of, it's when all that air is pushed in her vagina. has to come out some time. LOL

- Response by imissit, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

The way I understand a pussy fart, it happens when inserting the penis &pulling out creates a sound like that made when pulling the cork off a bottle (pop).I heard it a few times in porn movies :P

Peeing afterwards is something I do, too. First because I get the urge afterwards (the bladder gets stroked during the act) and because I want to sleep through the night (usually after lovemaking, I fall asleep for the night -if I don't go, I will wake up).

Second, soon after starting with my bf, I had urinary tract infections that kept recurring. The doc said it was because the new partner brought new germs into my organism (condom or not). He said I could either suffer or make sure to urinate afterwards, to flush any stray germs out. Since I started doing that, I don't have any infections anymore.

Your wife could also be a health freak/neatness controller/hypochondria c and need washing every time. but I doubt it. I need to go pee even if we use a condom, the need is there. You're overanalyzing.

If the thrusting is forceful enough, air is also going into the vagina. It comes out as pussy farts! Embarrassing but natural. What goes in must come out.

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial

Quif.

Unfortunately the only embarrassing thing is if you have never heard a "pussy fart" especially from your wife who you assume is monogamous is from 3 possible reasons.

1. You have a small dick that can't push air into your wife's pussy thus not hearing it.

2. Your wife has a big floppy roast beef, used Honda with 300,000 miles on it sized pussy.

3. Your wife had/has a boyfriend, or someone she has sex with on the side, who has a bigger dick thus explaining point two.

The reason I am going with number 1 is you said your wife disappears into the bathroom for a while after sex, probably to finish off the job herself, without making you lose any self esteem. There is really only one solution to this, you have to find a virgin, because she (Might) no guarantee on this one, but she may just have a tight enough pussy for you to push air in, and have it stay in while having sex and when you pull out each time you might* hear it. Again #1 could be your biggest problem, no pun intended.

- Response by A Jock, Male, 26-28, New York