Bubble Butt
Diet & Health / 9:57 AM - Friday October 12, 2007

Bubble Butt

My gf has a big bubble butt. It's so big she has to place a pillow on her back when she drives in order to compensate for the vacant space. Her mother also has a bubble butt. I once put a pencil on her butt while she was standing up and it didn't roll off.
She exercised regularly on her stair-stepper trying to get her butt to get smaller. My question is, wouldn't that make her butt bigger? What do you think? Do any of you have that problem?

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

No, when I moved South....so did my ass!

go you tube and search for Baby Got Back Gilbert Sullivan.

Funny funny stuff.

- Response by hubbyochris, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Cleveland, Executive

that poor girl...

If its mostly fat, I think it would get smaller. Not by much though...

- Response by whtvrhappens, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Miami, Self-Employed

cute ! i would have to agree that while working out keeps it firmer, it might make it bigger too. my sister has a Jennifer Lopez booty, a bigggggg bubble butt. she's lost alot of weight before...it's still there... she worked out...it's still there. it's not going anywhere....get used to it : )

- Response by virgomama, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

That work out will make her bubble bigger for sure..

- Response by butternutbisque, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Yeah. Stair stepper is the wrong aerobic exercise for a bubble butt.

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial

I love big onions!!!!
Post a photo.

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

I think the stair stepper would lift the butt, but not necessarily make it bigger. I have the same problem, and I try to lift it by working the surrounding muscles. If it's a question of too much fat, then walking or just doing cardio will melt it down.

- Response by gettinslim45, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

Exercising might tighten up the muscles a bit, thus making the "bubble" smaller.

- Response by thundermist04167, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I don't think the stairmaster will make her butt any smaller, firmer , yes. There is something about a nice butt that is just sexy, a bubble butt, well if it is too big, it has to be what you like, if you do, enjoy it

- Response by sicilian53, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

The excercise might tone it up and make it firmer but it probably won't make it smaller or larger. Bubble butts are genetic and just a fact of life that has to be lived with. They are not just fat or they would liposuction them away. Some ladies actually get implants to get such a butt.

- Response by grimmydog, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

come on you guys Don't you thint the big buddle butt is sexy?
90% guys loves the big sexy booty!

- Response by weidi1983, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Shanghai, Technical