Bubble Butt
Diet & Health / 9:57 AM - Friday October 12, 2007

Bubble Butt

My gf has a big bubble butt. It's so big she has to place a pillow on her back when she drives in order to compensate for the vacant space. Her mother also has a bubble butt. I once put a pencil on her butt while she was standing up and it didn't roll off.
She exercised regularly on her stair-stepper trying to get her butt to get smaller. My question is, wouldn't that make her butt bigger? What do you think? Do any of you have that problem?

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

No, when I moved did my ass!

go you tube and search for Baby Got Back Gilbert Sullivan.

Funny funny stuff.

- Response by hubbyochris, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Cleveland, Executive

that poor girl...

If its mostly fat, I think it would get smaller. Not by much though...

- Response by whtvrhappens, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Miami, Self-Employed

cute ! i would have to agree that while working out keeps it firmer, it might make it bigger too. my sister has a Jennifer Lopez booty, a bigggggg bubble butt. she's lost alot of weight's still there... she worked's still there. it's not going anywhere....get used to it : )

- Response by virgomama, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

That work out will make her bubble bigger for sure..

- Response by butternutbisque, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Yeah. Stair stepper is the wrong aerobic exercise for a bubble butt.

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial

I love big onions!!!!
Post a photo.

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

I think the stair stepper would lift the butt, but not necessarily make it bigger. I have the same problem, and I try to lift it by working the surrounding muscles. If it's a question of too much fat, then walking or just doing cardio will melt it down.

- Response by gettinslim45, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

Exercising might tighten up the muscles a bit, thus making the "bubble" smaller.

- Response by thundermist04167, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I don't think the stairmaster will make her butt any smaller, firmer , yes. There is something about a nice butt that is just sexy, a bubble butt, well if it is too big, it has to be what you like, if you do, enjoy it

- Response by sicilian53, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

The excercise might tone it up and make it firmer but it probably won't make it smaller or larger. Bubble butts are genetic and just a fact of life that has to be lived with. They are not just fat or they would liposuction them away. Some ladies actually get implants to get such a butt.

- Response by grimmydog, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

come on you guys Don't you thint the big buddle butt is sexy?
90% guys loves the big sexy booty!

- Response by weidi1983, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Shanghai, Technical