Too Wet?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:43 AM - Tuesday October 02, 2007

Too Wet?

Can a woman get too wet that the sex is bad? My guy said I was so wet he couldn't even feel me! I tried to shift positions etc. Does this mean I am too loose? Is it better for a man when this isn't the case? I want it to feel good for him.

- Asked by herewego, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

As everyone said here and, most of them are men wet is fine. They all like wet and, that is normal. If you were not wet then that would mean something was wrong. That is normal you are wet. What does he expect, that you are not going to get wet.
It just means you are excited, as any woman would be it.
It does not mean you are loose, by any means. So do not ever think that. As someone said what a horrible thing to say.
Maybe he is not that big. Who knows.
I am glad to say at my age, I still get very excited and, wet. The person in my life loves it. As most men would.

- Response by maggie1212, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?

Yeah - I've always had that problem. Now I'm 50 years old and still get too wet. I think it's better than too dry so I don't even worry. I'm pleased that my excitement is so palpable to my lover.

If he can't feel you, then honey, his DICK is too small. :)

- Response by sunlady120, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Kansas City, Self-Employed

It's a polite way of saying you're too loose. Do your Kegels.

- Response by phenixdumal, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Marseille, Fashion

Any man I've ever known has loved wet pussy.

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

i thought men wanted women to be wet....the wetter the better is hwat i have always been told

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

Too wet?! No way. The drier you are the more it would have hurt, you. I don't know what this guy was angling for but there is nothing better than a really wet pussy. Which you seam to have had. It means that you are turned on too. Most guys I know like a really wet pussy too. this guys seems to be a clod.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

What?! That is so stupid! Your to wet and HE can't feel you? Your probably a really nice woman but he's the one with the problem. I moist woman is every mans dream. Okay, most hetersexual men. And I never been with a woman who was 'loose'. Another obvious sign he's the one with the problem.

- Response by ilovevickie, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Denver, Technical

I HAVE NEVER heard of being too wet is a bad thing it is always a good thing with us

- Response by luvbuck, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Frankfurt, Political / Government

Yes, a woman can get too wet. But, the thing to do is wait till it dries a little (it always does). Then u can get on with the business of the day.No, it doesnt mean ur too loose.However, men do hv different preferences: for some, a dripping wet pussy is just perfect, while others want a tight semi-moist feel.Try keepin ur legs together while he's inside of u.Thats a fantastic win-win position if ur worried about looseness. Good luck.

- Response by bigjoe, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, London, Financial / Banking

Tell him to get down there and lick up and suck some of those juices......Yummie!!!!

- Response by pah1, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

There is no way for a woman to be 'too wet'. I love it all the more when she gets on top and floods her juices all over me. And if he cant feel you then something is wrong with him.

- Response by doc777, A Creative, Female, 66 or older, Technical