Shaking during sex
Sex & Intimacy / 2:54 PM - Monday October 01, 2007

Shaking during sex

A young girl that used to work for me asked me about something I did not have an answer for; she said she had a new boyfriend with whom she has had sex with for the third time over the weekend. She said when he is about to ejaculate he starts shaking uncontrollably, like he was having convulsions or something; she's freaked out about it and may breakoff the relationship since it's happened every time so far; is this familiar to anyone and does anyone know whether it's related to a mental or medical disorder? I told her I would ask. Thanks Jim

- Asked by regimin, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Boston, Self-Employed

I doubt it's a mental problem. I've done that a few times, and it was because I had a hard time coming to ejaculation, like I was trying too hard.

- Response by nytewulf, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I do the same thing... the orgasm's just THAT strong, that it radiates all throughout the body, causing seizure-like spasms.... I have to actually hold my arm and leg away from her, so I don't accidentally smack her a good 'un!.....

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

No, sometimes I get leg spasms when I am ready to ejaculate. Happens with age. I even get finger spasms from time to time.

Nobody happened to react to the first part of this question, where the 'girl' was thinking of breaking up with this guy because he shook during sex!!! Wow, what a shallow little tramp! So, instead of being flattered that she has this effect on this guy during sex, she's gonna DUMP HIM??!! WTF?! I hope the guy realizes what a dope she is and dumps her first! poor guy!

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Minneapolis

it means tat he really is very sensitive and gives his body to sexual abandonment. he is very comfortable with his sexuality. i shake and buck when i have an orgasm. i am nowin my 50's amd still do. havent lost it yet.

- Response by 123edward, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?