Repair Gucci glasses.
Diet & Health / 12:04 AM - Monday September 24, 2007

Repair Gucci glasses.

I need to know where I can get a pair of Gucci glasses repaired. The thin wire on the bottom of the lens broke. I bought them over seas so I can't take them back to the boutique where I bought them, at least not any time soon!
Any help is appreciated.

- Asked by wolverinesegg, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

any optician should have the tools to fix them, pick a high-end one that sells real Gucci glasses, they'll have the proper tools

- Response by psfrannie, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Medical / Dental

G0 to and ask where there repair shop are located.
-Also go to google & type where can I get my Gucci sunglasses repair in ....... <~~fill in your city & state. Bet you kind something.

- Response by luvableangel, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Phoenix, Other Profession

Sounds like a simple fix, you should be able to take it to any place where they make glasses to get it fixed, i.e. lenscrafters, pearl vision, etc.

- Response by rainynights, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Columbus, Self-Employed

Sunglasses you Seeing glasses?

Take them to an optometrist is they are seeing glasses.. Most of the opticians sell Gucci anyways..

- Response by gbanga, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Christchurch, Administrative