Oral sex while being sick????
Sex & Intimacy / 3:11 PM - Wednesday September 19, 2007

oral sex while being sick????

I have a cold now for 2 days, sore throat, and coughing, and my boyfriend is also sick with some minor cough and he's getting over it.

Now my problem is that he's been asking me to perform oral sex on me , and return the favor, but i just dont think its a good idea to do that when both of us are sick!! He's actually gettin frustrated because i wont give in....and plus i dont have the energy to have sex especially when i have a cold ...yet alone perform oral sex....

Am I wrong here to refuse to have sex or perform oral??

- Asked by tanyajt03, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Chicago

It would probably make you feel better.

- Response by suess, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55

Sex will raise your body's hormones which will help you fight off infections or in your case a bad cold.. not sure about the oral part but if you feel up to it, go for it! SEX is the best healer!!!!

- Response by crainriver, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Medical / Dental

Well, it's all up to your own desires, but I have found sex to help alleviate the symptoms of illness...... it might actually help you, too... who knows?

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

You are not wrong at all. Cold sores are a form of herpes. I think your bf is just being selfish and STUPID for insisting and you should not give in just to satisfy his sexual appetites. Besides, it is as unhealthy to your relationship as it is to your body!

- Response by wiserman, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

You have every right to tell him no. If he keeps crying just lay him down and pull his wanker out. Then lay there by it and keep coughing on it and sneeze on it. lol. I'm sure that will turn him off.

Get well soon.

- Response by tupac, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Washington, DC, Military

A huge load down your throat would clear up your cold.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Financial / Banking

let him know this and if he needs the sex, why dont you let him just climb on top for a quick bang....tell him you dont feel like doing the whole oral thing today but you want him to have some release.

- Response by trainedmonkey, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Retired

I hope you feel better! Who in their right mind wants to have sex when you're coughing and have a sore throat. How about giving him a hand job?

One cure for a sore throat is gargling with salt water.

I'm just sayin.

- Response by yaddayaddayadda, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical

he's a jerkoff if you ask me. there's the answer, tell him to jackoff. how sympathetic can this asshole get?

- Response by funygirl, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Self-Employed

Normally, I say anytime is a good tim for sex.

- Response by sullenchoirboy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Managerial

Honey,u have all the rights 2 say no,n besides it will even bocome more severe if u grant his request,tell him in a nice way that it's only a few days of rest n then we can have all the time in the world 2 lick n suck,health is wealth babe,take care,luv ya,bye.

- Response by podian, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Singapore, Technical

Some people are raised as idiots and some of them just attempt to live like they are one.

If you are sick and have no desire for sex he should consider you enough to follow your feelings.

If he still insists then get rid of the bum, he is more interested in achieving sex then he is in pleasing you. He must surely believe that if he performs sex on you then you need to perform sex on him.

You are an apparently beautiful and intelligent women, find a man that finds you the way you are.

- Response by emuchaware, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Phoenix, Teaching

You are not wrong, but, please give him sex. Also, let him give you oral because you are not sick down there.

- Response by losungha, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Boston, Technical

You are never wrong when you don't want to.....
Depends if you feel up to it or not and/or can breathe through your nose. I have heard that the bacteria inside your Vjayjay is similar to whats in the throat and could actually eliminate his sore throat fairly quickly. Might be worth a try. Can you get without giving?

Not at all. If you lack the energy and don't think it's good for you to do this while you're battling sickness. Then, don't. He should understand. If not, tough. He'll get over it. If not, that's his problem. But, as good as the sex oral or otherwise is. If you're not going to enjoy it and you're sick. He should understand it. He's not going to die if he has to wait a little while to get it. He's being a spoiled sex brat. I understand sometimes you will not always be in the same mood at the same time. And, you sometimes give in for the pleasure of the one you love. However, this is different. You're ill and so is he. Don't feel bad about it. Tell him you understand he wants it. But, to consider the way you're feeling. If he loves you as much as you love him. He will. Good luck.

He goes down on you (apparently he doesnt mind) and you give him a handjob. I think he would live with that. I think there is little risk of reinfecting each other...after a few days, you will both develop immunity to the cold virus that you apparently both have.

Also, don't listen to these people who tell you to dump him...Christ he wants sex...he's a GUY...what else is new! He's being a little selfish yes, but sounds like you love him, right?

- Response by skibum58, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, New York, Teaching

No, you are smart. If you're both sick, I don't think you would
feel up to sex. And if you did, you would pass germs back and
forth to each other, both of you will be sick(er) longer. Try
to wait until you both recover, Then make up for what you missed.

- Response by 57fanatic, A Creative, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Yes you're wrong to refuse sex. Take a fucking decongestant and go get gully and fuck him gurl!!!

playa1 out

- Response by playa1, A Player, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?