Anal play with men
Sex & Intimacy / 6:59 PM - Saturday September 08, 2007

Anal play with men

I want to try and find my man's g-spot and rock his world. Do men really like this? And what's the best way to give him multiple orgasms?

- Asked by psychemajor37, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

You've asked two questions that may or may not be related. I’ll try to answer both.

First about the male G-spot. Yes, you can rock his world. The most longest lasting and most powerful orgasms I’ve had are from there. But you guy will have to be relaxed enough at first before he can enjoy it. You’ll need to lube up his sphincter and you finger with KY, Analease or some other lube. With your finger slowly massage the sphincter until he’s relaxed enough for you to slowly insert your finger. Sometimes the sphincter will reflex and tighten back up causing pain. Slowly remove your finger and start again. Once he’s become comfortable with you finger inside, position you finger so your palm is facing towards his front. With you finger about three quarters inserted, slowly repeatably coral you finger in a “come hither” motion. For that extra bang, you can also give him a BJ or either you or him can give him a HJ. Sometimes the first or second attempts my not be enjoyable for him. Us guys are not use to having things pocked up you butts. Relaxation is the key for enjoyment.

Now for the multiple O male. Once a man ejaculates, there are chemical reaction in the brain and he’ll go soft. I an natural reflex. It may stay hard for a short period after ejaculation but it will go soft. There are techniques that a man can train himself in to hold his ejaculation and still have an orgasm. But that usually takes months of daily practice and exercises before he can do this. I’ve practice these exercises and they do work. I would recommend the book, How To Make Love All Night, (and drive a woman wild) by Barbara Keesling, Ph.D.

Until he becomes practiced in the above techniques, you could stimulate him through his first orgasm. Keep stimulating him even when he goes soft. After about ten to thirty minutes he’ll get hard and ready for action again. That second orgasm will take a little longer to get to than the first. This whole process will take a lot of effort on your part. And during that recovery period it will help to watch some porn movies together.

He’s a lucky man to have you. Good luck and enjoy.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

Try to press his taint. Dont actually go in the hole...puke... just press there, that'll do the job. For multiples you gotta give him time to rest.

- Response by tupac, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Washington, DC, Military

allways include his balls

- Response by hkevdog4783, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Other Profession

My wife says that a man's G-spot is his prostrate which sits between his scrotum and his anus. Supposedly you can apply some pressure there and it will make him cum. I don't think that this will work for all men but you can try it. The best way to give multiple orgasms is to get him off first, then let him get busy with you for a while. When you feel up to it, go back at him and work his member with your hand or mouth and then hop on him and ride it like crazy.

- Response by gelassenheit, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Student

Do you know if he will even allow that? I've never known a man who wants anything at all up his ass! So good luck with that!

- Response by swemur1, A Creative, Female, 46-55

its not called the g-spot on men. its the p-spot. its around their asshole.

- Response by mommy503, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Home Maker