Internal vs. External O's
Sex & Intimacy / 9:08 PM - Monday August 13, 2007

Internal vs. External O's

Females, How is an internal (from effing) orgasm different that a clitoral one (from fingering or licking)? How would you describe the difference?

yours truly,
Sigmund

- Asked by funnyman, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting

A clitoral orgasm is like "wow, that was good, let's do it again"

A g-spot orgasm is like "HOLY SHIT...that was FREAKING AWESOME and now I need to go pass out"

- Response by chattinchick, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Never had an orgasm I didn't like. Couldn't care less how its acomplished.
Both are fine by me.

- Response by g00dadvice, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

clitoral is much stronger and for me, can last a lot longer. but the combination is awesome!

- Response by imissit, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

well its just that one is internal and the other is superficial.
Internal- Burning from within the whole body.
Superficial- Electrifying on the senses of the body.
Both very good!

- Response by lascorpio, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Therapist

All of our orgasms happen internally regardless of the source of stimulation. Some are of much stronger intensity than others, hate that, but all are orgasmically wonderful!

~Lacey~

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Dear Dr. Siggy,

2 different muscles, 2 diff games of fun! The outside can be light, weak to fairly strong, very ticklish, gives me goose bumps! The inside is the moving the earth shattering oh my god side splitting selling the farm Dorothy wanna have you baby Orgasmatron! LOL:)

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?

Either one is great but get the two together and wooohoooo and howl at the moon.... Actually clitoral doesn't seem as earth shattering as the two together but what woman is gonna turn down even the lesser of the two? Anything that can make your entire body shake with pleasure and become weak in a good way... Does it matter if it came from inner or outer stimulation?

Of course we are not even mentioning when you have one after another and another and another! Really men should be jealous of women because we can have so many more.

- Response by wifemomlover, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Construction