Oral sex at bachelorette parties?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:41 PM - Thursday August 02, 2007

Oral sex at bachelorette parties?

After seeing pictures on-line of women giving blowjobs to strippers at bachelorette parties, I was wondering how common sex is at these events, be it girls giving blowjobs/handjobs or even full sex? I'd also like to know if you girls consider such behavior to be 'cheating' or simply a bit of harmless fun with with guys before settling down with the man you love? Thanks for your time :)

- Asked by malfatedfan1, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35

Cheating if my hubby did that at his bachelor party we wouldnt be married!!!!

- Response by 1sassychic, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Student

"A bit of harmless fun with the guys...."???? Are you SERIOUS? Of COURSE it's cheating! Any time you have a significant other, and you engage in sexual activity with ANYONE ELSE for ANY reason, it is cheating. Going to a prostitute is cheating. Getting a BJ from a stripper is cheating. Screwing your ex when you're drunk is cheating. Got it?

If the bride-to-be boinked the male stripper at her bachelorett party, would THAT be cheating? God, you guys NEVER give up trying to excuse your bad behavior, do you?

Personally, I believe that there are men who are fun to have sex with, and there are men who are good for relationships. I wouldn't have a problem with having sex with someone at a party and going home to my relationship (I have no intentions of getting married, though I prefer committed relationships).

Most people (certainly my now ex partner [he insisted on getting married so I dumped him]) would think that was cheating, though.

My advice is simple: Do what you want and if people are bothered by it, don't bother with them. ;)

I just got PMd by malfatedfan1, where he called to my attention the fact that he said bachelorETTE parties. Oh, stupid me!

So I'd like to "mea culpa" for saying mean things about him trying to excuse guys cheating. I jumped the gun - SORRY! (But my definition of cheating, IMO, holds true for BOTH genders.)

never happened at any i went to

and hell, yes, i consider it cheating

- Response by naughtymilf, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

their called cfnm parties and I doubt many women from here have engaged in those. It is cheating any way you look at it

- Response by e43701, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Columbus, Teaching

What you are watching on-line is not real.
Be careful.
Mental illness can start creeping in when you lose touch with what is real.

- Response by gettingstronger, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Teaching

I am at this site because there are gals and guys who want a real answer..not.."I never been to any bachelorette and seen any sex." Oh please. Look in this world something for everyone. These pre marital parties AND birthday parties are a huge business. Huge. Just google bachelorette strippers in your city. You think this a front to sell tobacco to kids? Go to your local X rated store and ask, "What toys do most brides want at their bachelorette party? Can you connect me to any strippers? I can say this from experience. Some girls who I NEVER thought would be into this were. Its just not trash girls. No no.I have been asked twice by girls I sort of knew, to strip at their party. One party I went to was like walking into a wild ass porn shop. Oh were they willing and ready. The bride, wearing penis horns and somewhat inibriated, was ready for anything as her friends chanted her on. Now let me say this. She was a UC Berkeley grad. Her friends were most all college grads. Very attractive, intelligent, but into fun...and i guess that was fun for them.
Have we forgotten about Club Bed? The no tell hedonistic week where he average girl gets laid by ten different guys? Have we forgotten about spring break and Girls Gone Wild? This is not made up...its real. But! It all depends on, really the bride and her maid of honor. Off the cuff, i would say there percent of parties that have a stripper who gets bj's is about 40%. Just a guess. How many brides give hem or get laid? I can tell you its higher than 5 percent. Ask around...do some homework. Call a strip agency...play dumb...ask "Does Cowboy Cal, well is he okay with oral sex giving or taking? And if things really cook would he be ok with full sex and if so what is the cost? Have you ever had a party busted by a pissed groom?" Ask these questions and I think you will be surprised. What is of interest to me is STDs. This killed Club Med and the cocktail sessions....so how is this handled at parties?

- Response by anthonyboy12, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Jose