Bendy Fingernails.
Diet & Health / 11:53 AM - Thursday August 02, 2007

Bendy Fingernails.

I have very weak nails and they literally bend. a lot. Also, they're double-layered. Meaning I can peal a layer and I'd still have a fresh one lying underneath.

They never get too dirty or they don't endure tough tasks. But that doesn't mean I pay extra attention and beautify them all the time either. They're just average nails. Except, they never stay long because they bend and break easily.

Is there any way to strengthen my nails (so they can stay long for atleast a week), without getting my nails done?

Update: August 02, 2007.
thanks guys. :) all the responses that I've got were real helpful and I'm truly thankful for the sweet and sincere advices from you guys. I'll go to the store and fetch some of this and that and I'll see how it'll turn out to be. Again, much thanx.

- Asked by sunsetorange, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

You can take Vitamin A and Vitamin E to help strengthen your nails and use a nail strengthener to help your nails grow...I did this for about 6 months and it worked okay...:)

I think it's from
OPI called nail envy

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

I have the same problem and the only thing that worked was having acrylics done on top of them.. they just don't grow on their own.. I used everything from vitamins to strengtheners.. nothing worked until I had the acrylic layers done..

prenatal vitamins or childrens vitamins - encourage hair and nail growth

- Response by glamazon, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession