PEEING WITH A HARD ON
Sex & Intimacy / 10:37 PM - Monday July 30, 2007

PEEING WITH A HARD ON

MEN can you pee with an erection?

I've heard myths that some men can do it, but others say it's impossible.

- Asked by hotttiechix69, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

..When you have to go... you will go..does not matter if its up or down...

- Response by mauddeep, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, New York, Science / Engineering

A hard on after some intense sex makes it difficult because your pee hole is clogged with semen. But a morning wood doesn't effect it...that is actually one of my favorite leaks to take, although getting into position can be a little difficult.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Yes. I do every morning. You know, that hardon we get every moring. We have to pee too. It makes aiming harder. And before you ask, no we can't sit and then tuck that boner into the toilet to pee. Maybe that's why men started standing to pee in the first place.

Not being able to pee with a hardon is pure myth.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

Yup! Sure can.

- Response by darkcloudinc, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Chicago, Technical

sure can...the secret is tilting forward slightly..

- Response by justthetruth, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Technical

It's very very difficult...usually when a man has a hard on the peeing function is put on hold for the sexual function of ejaculation. It's not impossible but it's hard to do.

No I cannot pee with an erection ! But who wants to pee at that time I'm wanting to do something else!

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Charlotte, Self-Employed

OK, I'm not a guy, but I'm married. My husband is the only guy I've ever met that can do that. I'm not proud of my past, but it did include quite a few, um, encounters, before I met my husband. None of them could ever do that, in fact, it was painful to try for some of them. When the penis is erect, it is flooded with blood, it(usually) closes off that valve, and opens the other.....passage? lol. So, most men, as I've experienced cannot urinate with an erection(there are exceptions to the rule, as I have pointed out with my husband.)

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, St.Louis, Home Maker

I've seen it done!

- Response by chickymama46, A Life of the Party, Female, 56-65, New Orleans, Medical / Dental

yes you can pee with an erection - i often wake up in the middle of the night or early morning with a total 100% hard on and the only way to get rid of it is to take a nice relaxing pee. i will often have an erection for hours at night if i have to pee. believe me, its really hard to sleep with an erection.

- Response by lazywaste, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Chicago, Technical

No problem at all...especially with morning wood.
But now all you women who read these posts that indicated that aim is a problem with a hard on can understand why there are some "sprinkles" on the toilet seat.

- Response by hrdmn10, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Other Profession

So, the penis is actually made up of three expandable erectile tissues - a pair called the corpora cavernosa which fill up with 90% of the blood involved in an erection, and a smaller one called the corpus spongiosum, which surrounds the urethra. It's this third erectile tissue, the corpus spongiosum, that keeps the male urethra open during an erection... so yes, any male should be able to pee with an erection.

What he can't do, however, is pee AND ejaculate at the same time. Because during ejaculation, there is a muscle sphincter at the base of the bladder that prevents urine from going out and also sperm from going into the bladder.

And on that note: there's actually a disorder called retrograde ejaculation where the male's internal urethral sphincter doesn't close during ejaculation and so the sperm actually enters the bladder instead of out the penis!...

If you're wondering how I know this...it's because I took anatomy - and yes, the penis was one of many things we had to dissect!! :p

- Response by eternalnomadic, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

I can do it...it's not easy and it takes a while to get the "flow" going. Usually by the time I'm done, I've deflated.

- Response by robbie762, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I can pee ok with a hard on but aiming is a little hard.Its hard to bend it down to aim into the toilet.If it gets loose when peeing it will spray all over the place,so stay clear please.

- Response by bridgergwk, A Creative, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

i lay across the toilet

- Response by cjnotoj, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Norfolk, Who Cares?

Sure we can, but it is hard to stay down on it.....though it will usually go away during the act!

Have a good one!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

I see that some men say they can, but I know I can't unless the erection is a soft one. If it is hard, it is impossible for me to pee until it is softer.

- Response by imbeohbe, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Seattle, Other Profession

It depends how hard you are. For me, I can't when I'm fully cocked, otherwise I can.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 18-21, Kansas City, Who Cares?