Young women who have "sexual" fantasies of old men
Sex & Intimacy / 9:57 AM - Monday July 23, 2007

young women who have "sexual" fantasies of old men

I wonder if there are any young women(teenagers?)out there who have sexual fantasies about older men,including their fathers,uncles,neighbor s,etc.?
The reason I ask is because my young niece once disclose to my sister(her mom)that she had the "hots" for me(her uncle). Needless to say we were all shocked! After a reprimand,she said that some of her young friends had had sexual experiences with their older relatives!!And that "it was cool"?

Update: August 09, 2007.
I agree with you 100%,may be my question was misunderstood,I am not looking for "people" who do that kind aberration, I was looking for answers as to the "teenage behavior" in general. My wife usually comments about some of those talk shows that deal with controversial subjects,and suggested that maybe,just may be my niece has been watching any of those dirty shows,and sometimes teenagers (she's 19 years old,engaged,and getting ready to marry next autumn)feel daring by saying shocking things. On the contrary,my family has a very high morals,that's why this event was a shocking eye opener,and my wife recommended me to learn about similar shocking experiences that has happened to toher families out there. Thanks again for your answer.

Update: August 09, 2007.
Again,thanks to all for your answers,but just to clarify that my original question was not misunderstood,my intention was to just learn if this teenage behavior is frequently common out there in general or if it is a concerning and worrysome individual behavior of my niece,that will need to be dealt within the strict traditional morals of my family. My niece has since apologized for such silly confession. And most importantly,though shocked,I do not took it as very grave but just concerning event. my young niece, by the way, is 19 years old,engaged and readying for her upcoming marriage, to all those concerned.

Update: August 09, 2007.
Thank you all for your inputs. My wife and i read all your answers,and some were perplexing,but,interest ing nevertheless. And no, I never have had any "deviant" thoughts for any of my relatives,my wife and I are still normal individuals,but I do not think my sister made up any of those comments,it was just the"shock" factor that made me,by my wife recommendation,to inquire about this perplexing behavior from my niece. She appeared to be non-chalant and kind of rebellious young lady,but, I heard from some friends that kids these days come up with many unbelievable and shocking statements,probably from their internet browsing habits. It's just that raises concerns about the things that teenagers learn on the web.

- Asked by inquierer, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Managerial

If you're looking for permission, look at Pedophile Central. It's not cool. Having sexual experiences with one's male adult relatives, particularly when one is underage, is not "cool" it's sick, and it's illegal.

I wonder if the story isn't more that one of her uncles has the "hots" for her.

Don't even think about it.

wrong.... just plain wrong

- Response by laineymac, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

We've all had them. It's just a normal part of growing up and puberty.

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

I agree with Justpassingthru. This is NOT what I consider normal fantasies and I'm as imaginative as it gets. I've never had any fantasies about a relative or when I was a teen--about older men.

EWWW not my uncles....its not that they weren't attractive men but no way. I did find a cousin of mine attractive. He is 10 years older, rode a harley, had lots of hot friends, great sense of humor and was very good looking, but the eewww factor was still there....he was related to me for god sakes yuck!

- Response by zuzyq, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45

..Sounds more to me like you have the hots for one of your young nieces..
..I been around and no young girl going to tell her mom which you so kindly explained is your sister that she has the hots for you...
..You better leave that young girl alone...

- Response by mauddeep, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, New York, Science / Engineering

I agree with MAUD...get some help.

- Response by billy498, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I never had the hots for my uncles but did once for my cousin a little older than me. Needless to say it was an innocent crush. One he put a stop to it. as soon as he realize it. Now years older we joke about it. He said he had a tail when he was growing up. And he had to have it chop off. As for now that we are older it's a complete turn off yuck. To see him as anything but my cousin.;~}

- Response by 2hot2handle, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Financial / Banking