Asshole neighbor
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5:06 PM - Thursday June 21, 2007

asshole neighbor

I'm having lots of problems with my neighbor. I want to get some revenge, any suggestions so he won't know it's me?

- Asked by mixie123, A Sportif, Female, 22-25, Vancouver, Student

I once had a neighbor poison my dog. I knew it was them because they were afraid of the dog and had complained to me several times about him. The dog died in late January. I took a plate of cookies over the their house and left them on the back porch with a note that said 'I know what you did to my dog'.

The man of the house was an over the road truck driver and I had heard him and the wifey fighting many times-mostly her accusing him of cheating while he was driving. So around Valentines day I took a card over to their house and left it on their front door. I signed it like it was from his mistress and I just couldn't take being away from him any longer.

- Response by kesee, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

"Don't get mad, GET EVEN"

Its a book...I think by George Hayduke...REALLY vengeful stuff!

Have fun!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

If he's married, call his house from a bar when you know he's not home. When his wife asks who's calling, hang up.

- Response by darrell67, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Who Cares?

Let me tell you about revenge.

He's done something to you and now you're pissed. So you decide to do something to him to get "even" and now he's more pissed. He ups the ante and does something even more aggressive to pay you back. And of course, you must get "even" too so you pull an even bigger prank. So now it's his turn, and then it's your turn, and then it's his turn, and yours and his and yours and his.

Get the picture??

Pretty soon someone is dead and no one knows why or how it started.

Revenge does NOT work. Otherwise we would not be in Iraq still. Yeah that's revenge on a global scale.

Besides whatever you do always, and I mean ALWAYS, reverberates back to you MAGNIFIED. So remember if you want good things to come to you, then you gotta put good things out in the universe.

And on that same note, the universe will and probably already is paying the neighbor back without any help from you. You don't have to see, but it's happening. I guarantee.

xx

- Response by understanding1, A Cool Mom, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

get dog turds ina paper bag, leave it on his doorstep, light it on fire, ring his doorbell, and enjoy!

- Response by gildalilly, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Administrative

Depends on the problems and the neighborhood. If you've got an association and deed restrictions, see if he's in violation of any and report him. If you don't live in a deed restricted area, you might want to take the high road and just be nice. If he starts bitchin' at you for something, smile and say I'm sorry you feel that way. How can I better this situation? If you're a homeowner, You best get along with them or your home life will suffer... if you live in an apartment, see if you can't switch apartments...

- Response by clarinetrose, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Tampa, Who Cares?

Call the police if he plays music too loud or anything too loud.
Call the police if he is parked illegal.
Call the police if he smokes pot or deal drugs.
all these calls can be anonymouse.

- Response by ushero, A Player, Male, 29-35, Seattle, Political / Government

revenge digs two graves.

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

that depends on how much damage you want to do:)... im a plethora of knowledge... but...

- Response by simius, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Mousil, Political / Government