High School Graduation Messages
Family & Parenting / 12:19 AM - Monday April 23, 2007

High School Graduation Messages

My daughter's high school asked parents to send their children surprise graduation message on their Graduation in June. I would like to get some good message samples. Thanks.

- Asked by curiouswoman, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Since the first day of Kindergarden, we have watched you march towards this day. You have grown up to be an incredible young lady and we want you to know how very proud we are of your accomplishments. We are even more pleased that you have grown into an outstanding person. You have built a firm foundation and as you go on in life, we are anxious to participate and watch as you continue to grow. With all our love, Mom and Dad

- Response by mrmoose, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

My daughter is graduation this June too (God willing...) Here are some quick messages from a website I was looking at earlier:

Not once did we ever doubt you'd make it.
Way to go!

May your degree unlock many doors to well deserved success

To happy endings and new beginnings. Congratulations,
Class of 2007!

Graduation is a time to celebrate your achievements, prepare for a future of opportunities and embrace a world of infinite possibilities.

One degree equals two happy parents. Congratulations on your Graduation!

Thinking of you on your Graduation,
and wishing you happiness always.

Your future is an unwritten symphony just awaiting your creative, daring and unique talent to make it a masterpiece.

Follow your dreams for they will always lead you in the right direction.

- Response by jeezydeezy22, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Consulting