Rate My Boobs!
Sex & Intimacy / 1:50 PM - Monday April 16, 2007

Rate My Boobs!

Men: Have you ever seen breasts that you though were ugly or that didn't turn you on? My b/f goes on this forum online and sometimes I'll look at the forum too. I'm not jealous at all but there are some pics of girls boobs on there that are just plain ugly!! I know men just like boobs, period, but are there any out there that just turn you off?? I think we should start sending in pics and then have people rate them!! No faces, just boobs! Whata think?? I can start :)

--If you don't like what I have to say, don't say anthing at all. I don't wanna hear about how I'm degrading women. I'm a woman who just like my own boobs and wants to share! :)

- Asked by jlynn4287, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Self-Employed

Yes, all men love women's breasts. The problem is that what we usually see is perfectly shaped and formed in a bra. And real women's breasts don't look like that. Men usually like a girl's breasts just because they're "hers" and she is sharing her treasures with her guy. I have to admit, I had a gf once who's breasts, once she was undressed, were so droopy and unattractive, like 2 long ribbons that just fell off her body onto the bed, that I couldnt get by it, and eventually ended the relationship. PS: she was always pretty boring in the bedroom. But that's for another post. Hope this helps.

oops, almost forgot my email: xxxxxxxxxx :0

- Response by ringy, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Celebrity

Yes, I suppose I have seen a few in my life that did nothing for me. But then to be honest after awhile the only boobs that really get you hot and bothered are the ones attached to the woman you love, no matter what they look like.

I have seen so many topless women on the beaches of Europe to last a life time, we're talking 90 year olds on down, and sure some were past their prime. But it is only the bad boob jobs that really turn me off, and some of the ones you see where the woman breast fed 10 kids and never ever owned a bra. Anyhting in between is usually pretty good.

- Response by falconf1, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Ottawa, Who Cares?

Ok sweetie, why don't you start by sending me a pic of your boobs (no face please just your boobs) and i will judge them and rate them for ya!! :)

Sure, I have seen plenty of sets of boobs that I have turned me off or I thought were ugly.

- Response by dudeski, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Lawyer

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I so need a face to go with that picture. LOL, ROFL

I think while men are men, some men are better at deciding what and how boobs work best in the bedroom. Ugly ones. hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

- Response by spadeace, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I'm game. But, everyone has to join in.

- Response by chickymama46, A Life of the Party, Female, 56-65, New Orleans, Medical / Dental

I"m not a man, but some boobs are just plain nasty...the ones that sag way down before they're supposed to, botched implant jobs and the like...bleh. I don't like mine because I think they're too small (34B), but they're in the position that mother nature meant for them to be...perky!

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, San Antonio, Who Cares?

Are you kidding? I have seen boobs that are gross..So gross i would remove that lady from my booty call list....

- Response by benz007, A Jock, Male, 22-25, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

My husband loves boobs and it doesn't bother me in the least. He makes comments on how ugly certain boobs are. Its like us females with males private parts that we tend to critisize ourselves. Im interested in the website ,can you send me the website address. I would appreciate it.

- Response by thewiselady2004, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

I've seen some ugly boobs before. They aren't a good proportion of areola to breast, they are pointed in opposite directions, there are visible veins throughout the boobs. Not all boobs were created equal.

- Response by 1990reds, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Seattle, Technical

I have seen some ugly boobs, yes but my view on this is that they are supposed to be functional. Breasts are designed to feed babies- period. In some cultures they have become sexual as well but in my mind, first and foremost they are made to nourish children. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you are confident in your breasts, that is a good thing, but don't lose sight of why you have them in the first place.

- Response by steelbutterfly84, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

i've seen some spooky boobs...mostly big with spread out nipples..yikers....anyw ay, what is the website you are talking about???

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

Some are better than others, but generally they are pretty nice. It often just has to do with how healthy the woman is to begin with. Can you tell me the name of that website?

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Seattle, Student

i would be happy to rate them heres my email xxxxxxxxxx

- Response by ragefiremage, A Rebel, Male, 29-35

Keep the boob pics...I'd rather see a great ass or a glorious pair of legs any day.

- Response by drumboi2, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65

I'd be delighted to judge. I would certainly offer a well-thought-out, unbiased opinion.

- Response by ukraineguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, San Francisco, Retired

send me a pic xxxxxxxxxx I'll rate them for ya....

- Response by araber, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Charlotte, Transportation