Bad Anal Experience :(
Sex & Intimacy / 9:38 AM - Wednesday April 11, 2007

Bad Anal Experience :(

Ok, my b/f and I have been together for almost 3 years. We have sex at least 5 days a week. We only have anal sex about once a month. However, the last time we had anal was about 6 months ago. And it was a BAD experience on my part! It felt great and I always enjoy anal but when we were done and he pulled out, a little turd came out! It was really small, no bigger than a little rabbit turd, but still it was NOT COOL!! He was fine with it, he didn't make a big deal of and frankly, I was more upset than him. And, needless to say, we don't have anal anymore. I'm afraid to bring it up, because I don't want him to bring up the last time.
What would you do? Guys, would you never want to do it again like that with me?? Don't be too harsh with me...

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Self-Employed

Your story reminded me of something that happened to my best friend. My friend had anal with an ex, and she did it as much as you did...about once a month. One night they had anal....I think the lights were out or something like that. Anyways, after they finished...her boyfriend wiped himself with a sock....and when the lights went on, they both saw a lot of shit. LoL. And you know what...he didnt care. He just laughed it off. The truth is...GUYS JUST DONT CARE. Us girls care about stuff more than guys. Guys just shrug it off. After what happened to my friend, I asked my hubby if that was to happen to us what he would do. All he said was that he would wash himself off and keep going. Dont let it get to you....he probably forgot about it.

- Response by traysmiles, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Home Maker

Ok this is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me in years and I am going to share it with you in hopes that you feel better. Me and my bf were doing it anal and it was great! I didn't notice anything weird during the act but I felt a little wetter then I usually do. I figured he used more lube, no big deal. When we were done we were wiping off and I smelled what I thought was his fart. Then as I'm wiping off I'm thinking oh no poop came out. I was thinking a little bit came out when I squatted to wipe. So I joke with him like ahh your dick is so big it made me poop ha ha ha. Next thing I know we realized it was everywhere. It was on the bed were we started out, on the floor from us moving around, on the pillows, the clothes that were on the floor. I even put my hair in it during the act. By accident of course but when I did I thought it was just a wet spot from lube which is what I thought was dripping off me but it was really poop. The worst part was that it was not a poop nugget it was runny and smelly. I didn’t even feel like I had to poop before we started or I wouldn’t have done it anal. My guy was totally cool about it. He said shit happens and it did. It took me 2 days to feel normal again after that embarrassment but he didn't even seem to care. I'm sure your guy is cool about it 2.

- Response by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, Detroit, Medical / Dental

People who engage in anal sex have to realize that shit happens, pun intended.
If they can't cope with that, they should've never signed up in the first place.

- Response by billy498, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Guys don't really care they are able to wash up afterwards. You are making to much out of it. It happens once in a while. just move your boyfriend will just be happy to get anal sex.

- Response by bigdoubledd, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Technical