Sex with full bladder or not?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:46 PM - Friday April 06, 2007

Sex with full bladder or not?

This one is for the guys and ladies out there. Do you prefer sex with a full bladder (not bursting but full) or do you empty out beforehand.

Seems like I cum harder with a fuller bladder, my wife always emptys out beforehand.

Doctors reccommend peeing before sex, and after if possible.

To not do so causes infections of the urinary tract, which can be quite painful.

- Response by truth06, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

i have to pee first or its not comfortable

- Response by friendofgreen, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

I would not be comfortable with a full bladder

- Response by scooper, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Who Cares?

Empty first, it's better that way

- Response by olderwoman, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh

I have to empty before hand. It starts getting uncomfortable if I don't. Like the urge to pee and it's even more uncomfortable with him laying on me with a full bladder.

- Response by kat102007, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

I always pee first cause in the throws of passion I don't want to pee in the bed. but if it makes him cum harder like you say you do go on baby!! shoot it in/on me!! I'm ready!!!

- Response by smarti, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Administrative