Why do men get jealous? is it ...
Dating / 8:43 AM - Tuesday April 10, 2007

Why do men get jealous? is it me or him? how can i help him to save our relationship?

Update: April 10, 2007.
Thank u ever so much for your responses they have really helped me to understand a little better. I will talk to him and see what he has to say if things don't change or i still feel in the dark i will know he is not the one for me :-)

- Asked by diamonddancer, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

well looking at your pic, just being beautiful like you are could do it, in which case isn't your fault. there are different reasons y men do that but that is the top reason with most men

- Response by justhavehope, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Newark, Home Maker

all humans are natrually jealous to a point

but i find that most times when one side is more jealous than the other it is do that that other doing things that are too flirtatous with the oppsite sex

like you, are you checking out other guys, letting other guys hit on you, flirting with other guys, dancing with other guys, etc, now if you do that then your just throwing gas on your bf's jealousy

some people are just too jealous, but most times, one doesn't realize that they are making things worse with what they are doing

so thing about if your doing anything like that

aloha

- Response by beautifulloser, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Executive

Men get jealous only because it's natural. Just watch out for when it gets to obsessive. With time it really should die down with if your bf isn't a control freak.

- Response by purewil, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Student

I think jealousy is a sign of insecurity not only in men but women too. I lived with an extremely jealous man for 25 years & I never gave him any reason to be jealous! Jealousy is finally what ended the marriage. I was sick of being accused & followed around all the time.

- Response by msmindless1, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Financial / Banking

He is either insecure of himself or you give him reason to be.

- Response by welhunguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Body Work

How do you do those update things on your question?

The reason why men are jealous is because it's in their nature to compete and to always be achieving. It's a trick they play on themselves.

- Response by infadastone, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Other Profession